Season 2: Temptation 1

Jungkook and I awoken snuggling in bed together but did not get out of bed and instead laid there scrolling through instagram and youtube. Suddenly I got a text massage and opened it, It was from Jennie.
_______________________________________

Jennie 💢:
Hey Y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with us ... I'm really bored without you ... Don't tell this to my boyfriend.

Y/n 🤓:
Ugh again? Where we gonna hang out?

Jennie💢:
Um wherever you wanna go cause you could already guess my place which is the club.

Y/n 🤓:
... I mean I'm not in the mood but if Jungkook wants to go I'll come.

Jennie💢:
Then ask him and this would be the perfect time to eh hm take your relantionship to the next level 😉.

Y/n 🤓:
Ahhh! What are you saying I'm not ready yet...

Jennie💢:
Yah you little mochi! You guys have been together for how long a hundread years already cmon now.

Y/n 🤓:
I don't have the courage too...

Jennie💢:
Fine I'll help you out just come with me tonight at the club then if you don't have a location.

Y/n 🤓:
Don't tell me your going to drug me are you?

Jennie💢:
My girl what girls did you hang out with at the club.

Y/n 🤓:
Eh haha... Funny anyways I'll see you at the club then.

Jennie💢:
Alright.
_______________________________________

I turned off my phone and looked up at Jungkook who was still peacefully scrolling through instagram, he suddenly gazed towards me and smiled which made me smile back.

Jk "Ah your so cute"

He pinched my cheek and I couldn't help but smile wider and scruntch my nose.

Y "Hey I-I was wondering... Um... Do you wanna go to the club"

Jk ".. Today?"

Y "Yeah Jennie wanted me to be there so do you wanna go with me?"

Jk "Well why wouldn't I?"

Y "So thats a yes?"

Jk "Yup what time are we going"

Y "Oh I guess at night when it's dark"

Jk "Okay..."

I wrapped my arms around his stomach and gripped him into my embrace, he moved to his side facing me and also gripped me in his embrace.

Jk "I love you"

Y "Ah stop saying that, that makes me cringe haha"

Jk "I love you"

Y "Kookie-ah"

Jk "I'm not stopping until you say you love me"