Prologue

If Love Is blind, then why is there love at first sight?

They say Love at first sight is often cured by a second look. Love is Sweet when its new, but Sweeter when it's true.But for me i believe in love at first sight because i've been loving you since the first day i saw you.

You're wearing a simple dress that night but for me you are perfect and diamond because you were shining like a bright stars in my eyes. I can't imagine because i saw an angel like you.

When i pass in your table i see your wonderful teeth when you were laughing there. When i dance in the party i always watch you in your corner because i wanted to dance with you and to know your name as well. But time was ticking, every minutes are running and the hour of time is coming.

But the world was so unfair for me. its already 12 in the morning and i still dont get a chance to catch up with you. And the party was over. You take off your highheel and put your shoes in your feet. You get inside at the elevator and i walk in the stairs because all of us in the party want to go home.

Then accidentally there something in my stomach and i started walking to go in the comfort room. Then i saw you going in my direction also. Then i feel something goosebumps because i see your presence.

I fastly get inside to start, then it just take 5 minutes because i already wanted to know your name. I wash my hands and then i heard that the door you used was opened then i saw you and you were going in my side and i guest you will wash your hand also.

And then you remove your bracelet and put it  behind the faucet and then as i look you and in your direction you also look to me and our eyes met each other and then your bright teeth was so wide then it smilled to me then as a reply i say Hi but you didn't respond in my greetings because you shouted something then fastly went outside.

The door closed and your presence was not there already. I feel sad because i didn't get the opportunity to know your name and i will no longer see you again but i was happy because i heared a sweetest voice that i never heared in my whole life then i get a widest smile that no one give me, instead you.

Then when i step my feet to go outside, i was shock because your golden bracelet was still there in the faucet. I think you forgot it. Then i fastly went outside to find you but it was late already because i didn't see you already.

If we were destined, will see each other again. And i will never lose hope to see you again and feel the things that no one can make me feel something memorable and happiness. And give back to the beautiful girl this golden bracelet. And the only thing that represent as you.

I'LL BRING YOU TO MY WORLD.