Taught a Lesson

I'm taking requests. I want to write some more stuff. Leave a comment. I'll usually write anything. Check my profile for more info.

This is a YoongixJungkook oneshot. I've been playing with this idea in my head for a while. I tried to get BTS tickets for London but couldn't. As such, I'm angry. I guess I decided to vent that through this piece.

This piece contains top-Yoongi and bottom-Jungkook.

This piece is quite angsty with BDSM, abuse, rough-play, whatever you want to call it. No sex in this one but I can always write another.

Word count: 3528.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's eyebrow twitched.

Something about the youngest member of the group, Jeon Jungook irritated him to no end. His energetic demeanour did not merge well with Yoongi's own calm personality. He described himself as calm. Others would say grumpy, irritable, unfriendly, serious... you get the picture. But Yoongi himself believed he was just calm and mature.

Being a full four years older than the youngest in the group, Yoongi sometimes felt like that gap was twice as large. The way Jungkook threw his head back and laughed loudly made Yoongi's eardrums vibrate. The way Jungkook exaggeratedly waved his arms and legs around during any song or dance caused a scowl to work across his pale face.

But the thing that irritated him the most. The one thing.

Was the lack of respect that Jungkook had for his elders.

Yoongi's eyebrow twitched in annoyance again as Jungkook slapped the eldest member's arm. Jin laughed and rubbed his arm, lecturing the makenae but he just laughed and reached across the table for seaweed. Jin pointed his chopsticks at the boy, lecturing him about respect, but only half-heartedly. Yoongi frowned and picked up the pork, wrapping it in seaweed and popping it into his mouth.

"Yoongi, can you pass the pork belly?"

Yoongi stopped chewing and kept his head still, flicking his dark eyes up to glare at Jungkook who sat opposite him. The maknae had dropped the honorifics. He kept his glare for a little longer, then continued to eat. Namjoon, seated to Yoongi's right picked up the bowl and handed it to Jungkook instead.

"What's wrong with you this time?" Jungkook asked, picking up piece after piece of pork belly and dropping it to his own plate.

Yoongi paused. "Nothing."

"Right." Jungkook rolled his eyes and made an audible tutting noise, shaking his head. Yoongi felt his head pang and his blood boil, watching the sheer disrespect dripping from Jungkook's lips and body. Jin started shouting and tried to wrench the bowl of pork out of Jungkook's hands but the maknae twisted his body away, holding the bowl up high and fished out more pieces of pork. Jungkook's plate had more pork than the bowl at this point.

Jimin, seated to Jungkook's left (and thus opposite Namjoon), stole the bowl from the boy's hands. Jungkook cried out and frowned, sticking out his lower lip, pouting. Yoongi held back an annoyed growl and stared down at his plate, perhaps too hard. Namjoon leaned in closer.

"He's annoying you today too?"

Yoongi stuffed another pork and seaweed wrap into his mouth, nodding just slightly. Namjoon tightened his lips and nodded, patting the rapper's shoulder. Yoongi dared to look up and saw Jungkook was now standing, his thighs wrapped around Jimin's neck, headlocking him, rubbing his hands and fists into the boy's head. Jimin was laughing and smiling but still trying to wriggle free and swat the youngest's hands away.