My 2nd Chance Of Love

It was boiling hot. the sun, set my eyes ablazed. As the birds sang gucci gang. The leaves were as green as an avacado, the sand was shimmering like diamonds in the sky. the deep azure (blue) sea sparkled as if a unicorn farted glitter everywhere.
You must be thinking I must be reading the wrong diary. No your reading  drumstick's diary but I 
Was forced to leave America and ran to an  island in the middle of no where because I got catfished.

It all started when Eddie called me and told me she found Bob (the guy who robbed KFC)
I came out of the house looking like a queen. my weave was slaying air particles like an anime grill. My triple chin was popping. My eyebrows were on fleack.. The fuck.
I got the public bus. I got there in a few minutes. I broke into the house hoping I was gonna steal the chicken he had but you won't belive what I found. His tongue in some man's throat. I'm not gonna lie the guy was hot. A normal girl would have ran crying but you know me. I have daddy issues. I ran up to them  and I huged his leg. You  might think it ends there, nope a dog walked up to me and started humping me. Then Eddie walked in. Omg this story takes a weird turn. Eddie calls some random old people and they just watch. They  looked at me dead in the eye and watched. I got up and licked his face I ran Down the stairs and fell.

Later that night Dylan (the gay frog) and cheese told me that I should get a sugar daddy and I did. It was normal till this happened

Me:
Heyyy

Sugar daddy:
Hi

Me:
I'm gonna call now. Ok

Sugar daddy:
Ermm u can't my phone is dead
Me:
What do u mean

Sugar daddy:
Its dead it doesn't work

Me:
how u texting

Sugar daddy:
Offline

Then I realised all his friends on Instagram where Little girls soo... there were two conclusions : one his a pedophile, two  his 9;
Shit I need to leave I'm not going back to prison.

So that's how I ended up here drinking from wired looking coconuts

I wish I had a macdaddy