America's Party

The next day after all of that Brazil got a text from America saying that he is inviting people to one of his parties. Brazil said no so I couldn't go plus he wanted alone time. Now I'm in the car with Seychelles, France, Prussia, and Spain because I wanted to go and meet people. I have only seen a few people so I want to get noticed.

"Were here." Spain said and we all got out of the car and walked up to America's house. Spain knocks and America opens the door.

"Oh hey dudes and dudettes." Hey waved and let us in, the music was blaring from all different places. Me and Seychelles went and put are stuff away and started to walk around. I didn't know who to talk to really I've never met most of them.

"Hey want to dance?" Seychelles asks.

"Sure maybe we can show them some of are moves." We both nod and head right into the middle of it all. We see a dance circle with America jamming it out in the middle.

"Hey I'm going to go in." I say and Seychelles nods. I walk right into the middle.

"Hey dudette why ya here." America asked.

"Just let me show some real moves." I crossed my arms.

"Your on." He said and backed away leaving me in the middle with all eyes on me. I hear whispers coming from other countries.

"Play some music." I yelled and then 'Can't hold Us' came on and at the right part to. I quickly started dancing like crazy I was always good at it and hip hop was on of my strong points. I was almost finished so I did a back flip to end it. Then the music stopped and people clapped for me.

"Hey who are you love?" Britain came up to me.

"Oh my name is Amazon I'm Brazil's little sister." I smiled. I didn't like him that much for 2 reason's

1. He can be a party pooper

2. He almost killed my brother a long time ago

But I acted like a lady and greeted him. But then someone's hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. When we stopped we were outside the crowd. I looked up and it was Prussia.

"Amazon zhat vas awesome." He whispered in my ear. He didn't want anyone to hear him.

"Thanks." I smiled really big for him.

"Hey do you vant to see so of my other friends." He looked me right in the eye.

"Sure I don't mind." He grabbed my wrist again and pulled me away to the kitchen were a few countries were.

"Hey bruder." The guy I was thinking was Germany said.

"Everyone dis is my friend Amazon." I waved at all the countries. Italy came up to me and bent down a little bit.

"Awwww she's so cute." He said and gave me a hug. I have never met him but Italy seems nice to me.

"Italy you don't have to do zhat." Germany said.

"I now but she's so cute." He hug tightened. I looked back at Prussia and mouthed out help. But he just snickered at me. Thanks for your help. I sighed at this why can't he just help.

"Italy you idiot you don't have to do that." Romano yelled and pulled Italy away from me. I giggled at this and everything stopped. They all looked at me because I giggled. Its like they have never seen a girl before what the crap.

"What?" I said then I was pulled away but this time it wasn't Prussia he was still there as I was dragged away. Then I heard a laugh and it wasn't no regular laugh it was one of the weirdo France. Ya me.