Chapter 6 - Nacey?

Chapter 6

Lacey POV**

I could feel someone shaking me. At first I thought it was going to be Connor telling me how lazy I was and that it was probably really late. My eyes snapped open to find the one and only, Alona. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her sleepily. 

"You're hanging out with Niall today!" Alona screeched.

Her golden curls were wild and free. She straightened her bangs and they feel loosely on her forhead. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a loose, black t-shirt that read "XOXO" across it.  Only now had it sunk in, what she had told me. 

"Wait! What?!" I squeaked, sitting up straight and swinging my legs over my bed, now standing up. 

"I told Niall you would go over to the hotel today!" Alona replied, full of excitement.

"Holy Shit! What time did you tell him I'd be there?" I asked her running to my closet and looking for something to wear.

"Well, I text Harry and told him to tell Niall that you would be there in a half hour." Alona said looking down at her phone reading the text. 

I grabbed a pair of dark blue jean shorts and slipped them on, I didn't mind Alona and she didn't mind me because we were practically sisters anyways.

"Help me pick out a shirt!" I cried looking through my clothes quickly. 

Alona quickly steped into my closet and fiercefully searched for something for me to wear. 

"How about this?" She asked, holding up a black v-neck t-shirt with a heart on it. The outline was beaded in rinestones.  

I thought about it and decided I didn't have time to argue. I slipped on a white tank top and then the shirt afterwards. I put on some

deoterant and then my favorite green apple perfume. I grabbed my brush off my dresser as I exited my closet. I brushed through the

knots and just pulled my long hair into a side ponytail to avoid doing it up nice. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth

quickly. The minty taste of the toothpaste lingered in my mouth as I left my bathroom and proceeded back to my closet. I gathered my

white converse and grabbed a pair of socks from my dresser. I quickly slipped them on and made my way to my full length mirror on the

back of my closet door. 

"You look fine." Alona mumbled as I checked myself out from all angles.

"Just fine?!" I sheirked looking at her terrified. 

"I was just kidding. You look gorgeous as always." Alona complimented me.

"Thank you !" I replied. 

I walked back into my bathroom and splashed cold water on my face and wipped off yesterday's make up, only to apply the same thing for today. 

I zipped out of my bathroom and grabbed my phone and looked over at Alona. 

"What time is it?" I asked her. 

"12:34" She mumbled.

"What time did you tell Niall I'd be there?" I pressed. 

"12:30." She replied looking down. 

"Great. He probably thinks I ditched him. I'm such a bad person. Oh my god, what if he just forgets about me? You think he'd just go to a club and-" I went on to rant but Alona interuppted me.