Chapter One ~ Rejection

**A:N: Okay, okay.. I'm going to start writing this, even though it has only been hours since I posted the prologue.. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for making it to the first chapter without getting bored! I really reaaally want to post the first chapter and post the second chapter next week or maybe in four or five days, just for you guys to keep wanting more and not get bored, hah! I love cliffhangers, so I will have to keep you guys hanging, hahah! I'm mean! So click the vote button and leave a feedback before werewolves come after you! I have a request you guys, if this story reaches atleast 70 reads and atleast 35 votes, then I would be inspired by you readers, inspiration leads to the qualitty of the story. I usually have a hard time at writing the first few couple of chapters, so I might have a lot of grammar errors, so please leave a comment. I wasn't exactly sure if I should cuss or put swear words in because I barely swear in real life and the protagonist is a sixteen year old, so I just settled with them. Thank you!!

EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE ~ REJECTION

    I gasped and wiped my face of like substance that was had been poured all over me. I scrunched my face up in disgust when I smelt the horrid scent coming from the substance, being a wolf doesn't really help in my current situation. After groaning, I heard hysterical laughter coming from those b!tches. They might have forgotten who they're messing with. I'm the beta's daughter, actually, was. My dad was killed by rogues two years ago, trying to protect mom. The pain of having her mate die right in front her was just so unbearable that she made a rash decision to fight the rogues. In the end, my brother and I suffered, moving from the house where we grew up, into the house that belonged to my dad's pack. We've actually never been there before, dad and mom wanted us to live a normal life. We did know we were werewolves though.

"P-please... Stop... S-stop... Please," I stuttered. They always bullied me. They started after my brother and I moved to the pack house and I'm weak so I couldn’t really do anything. 'You know you can do better than that, Megan. You're not weak!' My wolf shouted, making my head ache. I'm weak! I don't have anything! I don't have anyone! I have no mate! My wolf whimpered at the thought of having no mate.

"You snobby little brat! How dare you ignore us?!" Cassidy hissed, I heard the clacking of her heels as she kicked the door, causing me to wince at the banging sound. I've been in this cubicle for an hour now, there is no way I'm going out with all these slutty b!tches hanging around just behind here.

Are they plain dumb or what? It's common sense to just ignore people when they're teasing you. "I-I did it because..." Come on Megan, think! "I was in a.. d-daze, I didn't hear any of you." Great, this the best reason you can come up with, really?

"Oh puh-lease, fatty. Are you still fantasizing about your non-existent mate?" Shelly's words were like piercing daggers to my chest. The horrid smell coming from the substance that they had poured on me was forgotten, and my vision started to blur.

"Come on, girls, let's skip school and go shopping for Blake's party," Cassidy said, I heard the clacking of their heels going off into the distance, and then the door clicked shut. I let out a sigh. That reminds me, Blake Hanson will become our alpha when he reaches the age of 18. He's my brother, Chace's best friend, and he's turning sixteen tonight, he hasn't found his mate yet. Which is bad, considering the fact that an alpha must find a mate two years before they become the alpha, or else they can’t unleash their full power.. He was also one of the people who bullied me, and I hated him for that. Him being my brother's best friend really is just wonderful. Note the sarcasm.

I cautiously opened the door of the cubicle, searching the room for any signs of life. Coast is clear! Running towards the door, I opened it and got out of the washroom. I’m so late for class, oh well... I skipped towards the classroom. My teacher was fuming when he saw me enter his classroom 30 minutes late! Is he PMSing or something?! The second and third period before lunch was just boring, the teachers were droning on in an emotionless, monotoned. Currently, I’m eating alone at the table right beside the garbage can. Yeah, you read right, garbage can! Students are just so crude these days. You wouldn’t believe what they've been doing to the garbage can that’s beside me. I actually saw a guy unzip his zipper and unbutton his jeans a while ago, discreetly getting his junior out and then pissed into the garbage can. I almost died trying to contain my laughter, he didn't care that I had seen him. No one would believe me even if I told them. It wasn’t like I had friends to tell it to in the first place.