0.0

Mystic Falls, Virginia. A small, unheard-of town with oh so many normal everyday people roaming the streets. Then there's Elena Gilbert, a doppleganger of Katherine Pierce - or Katerina Patrova. Stefan Salvatore, a 17year old man cursed to feed on blood in order to survive, since 1864 with his brother, Damon Salvatore. Damon is forever forced to be 18years old for the rest of his life, vampire or not. Bonnie Bennit is a 17year old human witch, one of Elena's best friends since childhood. Bonnie was originally discovered physchic by her Grams - Sheila Bennit - before her grams died during a spell to release Stefan and Damon from a sealed tomb meant to conceal dozens of vampires from 1864 when they were gathered and burned. Katherine was meant to be there but wasn't and that made Bonnie mad that her grams had died for no reason because Katherine was never in the tomb to begin with. Bonnie figures out her new witch abilities pretty quick and is easily ready to take on the world and be a powerful helping hand. Caroline Forbes is a 17year old high school vampire girl,  turned with Damon's blood and Katherine snapping her neck. Caroline had a rough start as a vampire but is easily able to turn it around with the help of Stefan teaching her to feed on animals and helping her control her Vampiric side so she's safer to be around and so it's safe for her to be around others too.

💟💜💟KELENALOVER10💟💜💟