Chapter 4

^Taylor^

(Ryan's POV)

Clover opens her double doors to reveal an enormous bedroom. Half of her floor is carpet and the other half is birch wood. She has a king sized bed with silver veil canopy draped beside it. Her comforters are green with purple lining and her pillows are green, silver, and purple. She must love those three colors a lot.

On the carpet side there are two night stands next to each side of her bed and a tall birch wood dresser by her window. A purple makeup vanity is directly across from her study desk which is by her closet doors.

Clover leads me to her bed and jumps on it face-planting herself.

"Ugh I'm exhausted from school!" She mumbles into the covers.

"Haha, Clover don't tell me you're thinking of sleeping already?"

"Pft NEVER!" She exclaims picking herself up from her bed. She walks over to her dresser and grabs some Batman pj shorts and a black tank top.

"Nice Batman shorts," I laugh.

"Shut up batman is awesome!"

"True dat," I say." Hey Clove, do you mind me borrowing some pj's I didn't pack anything with me." I should have been smart and stopped by my house before I came over. God I am stupid sometimes.

"Sure thing Ry." She tosses me hello kitty shorts and a pink tank.

"Yay! I love hello kitty!" I scream like a little fan girl. I get changed quickly and sit on her bed looking straight into a plasma screen TV. Funny I didn't notice it when I first walked in.

"Ooooh let's watch horror movies on Netflix!" Clover says jumping onto the bed making me nearly fall off the other side.

"Yassss!" I reply. Clover turns on her Xbox and starts up Netflix.

"How does Silent Hill sound?" She asks.,

"Seen it."

"Paranormal Activity."

"Seen it."

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

"Guurrl are you trying to make me leave this state?" I sass to her.

"Yup! Texas Chainsaw Massacre it is then," she giggles. Clover is so awesome. I've only known her for a day and already I feel like I've known her my whole life. I have a feeling we'll be great friends for a long time.

The movie wasn't really that scary which ended Clover's hopes of me leaving this state. Haha sucks for her looks like she's stuck with me for a little while longer. I check the time on my phone. 11:07.

"I'm hungry!" Clover complains. "Ooo let's make popcorn!"

"With lots of butter!" I add.

"Of course! It'd be a crime to not have butter!" True dat girl. True dat.

We slowly open her door and tiptoe to the stairs. We looked around to make sure no one else was awake. Hm seems quiet... A little too quiet.

We make our way downstairs and to the kitchen. Clover grabs a popcorn packet from the pantry and pops it in the microwave.

Creak

"Did you hear that?" I whisper.

"Its probably just the creaky stairs they do that every once in awhile." She whispers back.

"I could swear I heard someone."

BEEP.

Clover takes the popcorn out of the microwave and splashes a crap load of butter on it. She hands it to me and we make our way back to the beginning of the stairs. As I was about to take my first step the most horrifying thing popped out in my face making me fall back with all the pop corn spilling on my face. Mischievous laughter floods the room.