Chapter 15

Fourteenth, fifteenth...

Thomas yawned, sitting on the lampost and patrolling wasn't the most exciting thing to do when there was no drama around.

"Ugh. I should get a burger or something... At least I would get a hero discount..." he mumbled, taking out his phone to play Doodle Jump. He didn't even know why this game existed in his phone but, oh well.

Bang!

"Oh thank lord!" Thomas jumped up and corrected his mask. "I guess the burger can wait, gotta blast!"
Jumping off from the lamppost, Thomas was sprinting towards the sound of police sirens and pedals squeacking.

Well this was a disaster. Two, no, four vans were being chased by police cars. And the criminals seemed to have some kind of enormous robot that was following them and protecting the vans from the police.

Thomas used his web to swing towards the vans. He jumped on the roof and through the window to the seat.

"Good evening gentlemen" Thomas smiled, leaning against the seat "Wonderful day to rob something, isn't it?"
"It's the spider-guy! Get rid of him!" A man in the mask yelled to the other.

The man aimed his gun at Thomas which caused Thomas raise his hands up "Woah woah, manners gentlemen, manners." He shot his web into the man's face while knocking the other one down too.

Thomas grabbed the wheel and parked the wechile to the side of the road. "Now the police can have a little chat with them and..." Spider-man looked up, seeing the robot that was destorying everything on its way "..I'll chat with mister transformer first."

Okay maybe I SHOULD HAVE asked the bad guys how to shut that thing off before knocking them off but... Eeeeh

Thomas was hanging on robot's shoulder, waving his legs in the air helplessly like a baby and clinging against the blade not to fall off.
"DESTROY!" The robot yelled and tried to smack Spider-man away from it.
"Sit!" Thomas squeacked, trying to avoid his enemy's punches "I SAID SIT. NOT GOOD BOY, NOT GOOD BOY AT A-"
Sometimes I ask myself why I didn't I apply for McDonald's job instead or something.
Would have been lesser ways to die than in this god damn job.

Thomas hit the wall and groaned as he slid off to the ground.
"Ouch." He rubbed his back and got up. The robot was marching towards him.

Thomas got up quickly and grabbed the monster's wrist before it could attack him, tilting his head "Gigantic terrific robotman with a laser gun? That's... AWESOME!" He squealed.

The robot didn't seem to be so amazed at it and soon our hero was seen flying into another building.
"Oh god dammit!" Thomas spit out a piece of toilet paper as he walked out from someone's bathroom where was now a spider-man like hole through the wall, like in the cartoons. "Okay, let's dance then." He jumped off and used his web to cover the monstrous thing with it.

"Like a cocoon, whoop whoop!" Thomas chuckled but gasped when he felt the sudden pain in his chest.
"Oh boy... That laser gun wasn't that amazing at all..." He clung against a pole, seeing people running towards him with cheering.

"Spider-man my hero!" One man smiled and pulled Thomas into a tight hug so the brunette had to be extra strong not to start screaming in pain.

"U-um hey. Today is not the autograph day, isn't it?"
The man chuckled. "Can I take a picture with you?"
"Sure uh, can we stand here so I could go then-"
"Exellent!"

Thomas rubbed his head, feeling how his legs started to get numb like a jelly. "I will take a quick nap, um. I hope you enjoy your picture mister" he shot the web out and disappeared.
"Surely I will..." The man looked over to Spider-man swinging away. A weird mischievous grin appeared to his face as he stuffed the picture into his pocket and made his way through to another direction.

I am gonna puke, Thomas thought. I am lietrally gonna puke right now. Where the hell is Newt's house.

Newt heard a weird crash against the window. "Thomas and his beautiful landings I guess?..." He shrugged and walked over to the balcony to open it. Newt nearly fell on his knees when he saw the picture. Thomas laying there. Unconscious, his hand holding his chest that was bleeding. Hard.

"O-oh my god." Newt covered his mouth.