Friday Concert

The couple who were engaged to their heated moment was disturbed by the sound of a knock on the door. Tahee opened the door and called out on Jiyong. Jiyong you are needed at the dressing room.

"I'll be right there, just give me a moment." He answered to Tahee as the latter left. "Baby, I have to go now. Are you okay about staying here by yourself for a while until Tahee calls you to take you inside the arena?" Dara nodded as she pressed her forehead with Jiyong. They untangled themselves from each other as Jiyong opened the door.

"Good luck and break a leg." Dara cheerfully shouted which made Jiyong chuckled.

Before the concert begins Tahee brought Dara inside the arena. She was ecstatic about the thousands of people inside from top to bottom most of them have yellow lightstick in hand. Tahee led her to right side of the stage closer to the front and gave her a yellow lightstick also. She was delighted to accept it and she started to look at it for this is the first time seeing it.

"Ms. Dara I will be just right behind you okay? If you need anything please don't hesitate to let me know." Tahee said as he bowed.

Dara happily nodded, bowed down and she mouthed her thank you's to Tahee. She cannot help smiling excitedly because this is her first time seeing a live concert of the well known
Kpop group. As they were waiting for the concert to start she noticed that their old MV were being shown on the big screen on the stage and the people inside the arena are singing along. She was so excited about this whole event that she cannot wait for the show to start. No less than fifteen minutes later she heard Jiyong's voice as he was being lifted higher at the center stage. Next comes Taeyang, Daesung, Top and lastly Seungri. They started off with their old songs then the new songs has been introduced. Dara was feeling giddy every time Jiyong would come near to her side and look at her. He would sing as if he's serenading her with his gorgeous smile and the way he would look at her makes her knees buckled if not for the chair behind her, lastly the winks that he gave her made her blushed and giggled. "He's so hot and yummy, and he is hers." Thinking to herself. She was standing all throughout the concert and even though she doesn't know any of their songs she had enjoyed it and even danced with the beat.

Jiyong had given all he's got performing on the stage. He's acting like a teenager showing off to his girl crush. All the sexy dance and his energy was just way up there.

The concert is nearing to an end. The group sends their gratefulness to all the members, dancers, the band, the crews, their families and friends and to God.

Before the group disappeared from the stage. Tahee guided Dara to the back stage and there she met with Bom, CL and Minzy.

"Bommie-ah, girls you're here! But how come I didn't see you girls at the arena?" Dara asked as they were hugging each other.

"Mianhe Dara unnie. We cannot really just show ourselves out there because you know..."

Dara made an "o" understanding what CL was saying.

"But it's okay unnie, we can all go to their after party." Minzy excitedly touched Dara's arms. "We're going to party...partey!" Dara excitedly smiled at them all.

Dara felt a now familiar arms wrapped around her waist and she also felt him leaned his chin on her right shoulder. She looked at him and smiled. "Ji, congratulations to you and the boys. You all did a real great job. I'm so proud of you and the boys."

"Jinjja? Gamsahamnida, babe." A tired Jiyong said. "I will leave you for a while with them because I still have to change and finish some other stuff. Is that ok babe?"

Dara blushed with giddiness upon hearing him called her "babe." But did nodded her head and gave him her most genuine smile.

Jiyong kissed her forehead and whispered to her ear. "See you in a bit. I love you babe!"

Dara blushed again but this time all three pairs of eyes were shockingly been staring at them both. Jiyong noticed them too but just gave them a meaningful smile with a winked as he left.

All three pairs of eyes were now fixed at her alone. "Yeah unnie!? D-Did we missed something here?" CL asked still dumbfounded about what they just saw.

Dara started giggling. "Well...what you see is what you get no more need less." Playfully shrugging her shoulders.

"Omo omo! You mean to say..." Minzy exclaimed happily.

"Bom unnie, did you know about this? Why didn't you tell us?" CL grabbed Bom's arm trying to catch her before she turned around avoiding the question. "Yah, unnie!?" Minzy and CL followed them.

"So...did you enjoy the concert?" Bom asked Dara as she hooked her arm with hers.

She smiled at Bom and excitedly said. "OMG!!! It never occurred to me how great they are. Their fans filled the whole entire arena and they even know all their songs. All the stage production and the lights are all so in sync and lit. Whoever was the production producer and director is one he.. of an artist. That was bold for them to project those kinds of set ups."

"Well...that was actually none other than the guy you are currently dating. He's very hands on, on every little details on anything that's has Bigbang and G-Dragon's name on it." Bom exaggeratedly told her.

Dara's eyes widened. "Jinjja?"

Bom smiled at her. "What do you think about the songs is it to your liking?"

Dara agreed. Though she never expected that it would be that good. Their types of music is very catchy. "Who chose their line ups and who is the friggin genius who wrote those musics?"

"Omo unnie! You really don't follow K-pop music do you?" Minzy asked Dara while she stood in front of her as crossed her arms to her chest. "You really don't have a clue about the guy you are now dating."

Dara furrowed her brows and shakes her head from side to side as well. "I-I'm embarrassed to say this but I have not really paid attention at that time. I was not into anything but school." She said a little bit too low but enough for the girls to hear and shook her head.

"Well, just for your information. Your boyfriend is a well known genius slush artist all over the world. Not just being known as the group leader, he's the one who mostly wrote the songs as well as produced them. He did not just write songs for the group but for other artists as well. He wrote more or less than hundreds of  songs, some we may not have heard yet some we have and they are always on the top ten in Asia's music industry and even globally. He can wear anything may it be male or female clothing and shoes and it will become a fashion trend. He collects arts and he is an artist himself. He is an endorser from clothing fashion to shoes to real estate to theme parks to perfume to cosmetics and yatty yatty yotta...though he himself owns his own businesses from clothing lines to restaurant and bed and breakfast and cafe. In short, everything he touches turns to gold. People anywhere will always try to glue themselves with him hoping to be recognized as well." CL finished proudly.

Dara's face was stunned with her eyes wide and mouth open. She never thought that he was that kind of a famous person.