Her

Johnny Hyung! Please, buy me ramyeon. Im dying just to eat ramyeon---

Sicheng, the chinese has been asking his bro since morning, but Johnny was busy searching for the missing prince, so he gave the youngest his cold shoulder.

Until he is fed up with this adorable chinese, so he promised him to stopped by the convenient store.

So here they are, Johnny waited outside as Sicheng promised to be back in 5 minutes.
---------------------------------------
When Sicheng was paying for his 10 packs of ramyeon, he has no idea how much these cost as he busied himself with counting cashes in his hand.

He felt guilty for the other customers who are waiting for their turn. He felt like digging himself into the ground and regretted to let his bro waited outside.

Someone cleared their throat, caught the young teen's attention.

Mister, are you done?

The poor guard just nodded and paid with his gold card since he is really annoyed with these whole Korean cashes.

Someone saw him using card, their eyes widened. They cared nothing, but what they are gonna do to that young man is the only matter to them.

When he spotted Johnny at the corner table, resting his head on the cafè table. He seems tired since they have been looking for prince without enough sleep and eat.

Sicheng walked happily with his cooked ramyeon towards his bro.
But he suddenly cursed in chinese.

Shit!

A person just hardy bumped into him and what is the matter to him is his precious dish are on dirt.

Hey! Stop there!!

Since he knows Korean less than knowing how to hack in games, no one understood what he is shouting for.

That person just pick-pocketed him and his previous golden card is now gone. Anyway, he is not the type of person who let go easily.

Being the chinese kongfu, he is the fastest of his squad when it comes to racing. He is now getting nearer and nearer to the criminal.

Stop!!

They ran and ran but seems like god helps the chinese boy, the robber is unluckily ran to the big block when they turned to the corner.

They were shocked just to see how fast Sicheng was as he is behind their back, warning them to give him back whats hus.

But the robber still didnt let go, so they tried to climb up the block. Again, the kongfu man ran up and quickly kicked them back to the ground.

The robber groaned at the pain in their ass, Sicheng bent down and purposely took off their despite.

What he didnt expect is he never thought this criminal is a lady.
Her hair which have been hided inside of her black cap, fell out messily as her non-korean visual is showed up.

Sicheng's eyes widened as his mind is still loading how did he just hit a lady, thats a pretty one.

The young woman seems pissed off as she harshly took her cap back, pushing him hard, felling on his butt.

She took chance to run escape but before Sicheng got his whole spirit back, she is no where to be found.

That is when he realised.
His golden card is stolen and he wasted his ramyeon. But there is another one thing, he forgot.

Shit! Johnny hyung!!
---------------------------------
Wait, what are we doing here?

Yuta stopped Jisoo in front of Boxing Centre, having no idea what she is thinking to bring him here.

I worked here, you dumb!😑

You called me what? Again----? Hey!

Jisoo swears to herself that someday if this freaking not fine ass man death body is founded, then the muderer is her. He did nothing but to frustrated her.

What can i call you then? Becuase Dumb suit you the most.

Before the prince could argue more, she covered his mouth which caught him off gaurd.

Stop! I dont want to be late on the stage just because of tiny reason that dealing with someone like you. If you want to come in, maybe i welcome. But if you dont, i would be welcome more.

With that she just walked passed him. And he would not let her happy for a milli second if there is his appearance. So he decided to follow her.

Oh oh!! He wish he would go back. The crowded just made him harder to breath. The messy atmosphere give him headache with the chant of crowded, shouting for the boxer on the stage.

Finally, the headahce causing, the smell of cigarette and alcohol are disappeared from their sight when they are at the corner of the room.

Jisoo shakes hand with one of the muscular man who Yuta could tell he is the leader here.

Finally, our ace is here. Are you ready?

"Ace? If i am not wrong, she is one of the boxer here. How cool!"

Eh? Who is this fine man behind you?

The gang leader who is dressed up with gold, notices the clueless prince.

He--

Jisoo?

Before Jisoo could introduced Yuta to her squad, there is a guy who just came and hug her out of nowhere. Yuta was abit taken back at the different view, he has never imagined when he met this woman.
"Woah! She also has problem with boy?" He thought.

Why did you reject my call, last night?---

*slapped*

Jisoo free herself from his embrace and give him a hard wound on his left cheek, slowly become red. The whole scene caught everyone attention but Jisoo didnt give a shit.

I. Said. We. Ended.

Jisoo's expression somehow gives Yuta goosebump with her cold burning stare which show nothing but hatred towards this tall guy.

But please listen--

Don't touch me.

When he was about to grab her wrist, she stepped backwards and bumped into Yuta. They have a short eye contact and he could tell that, this fine ass guy broke her.