Part 3 :- Addressing The Situation

Nobody's POV

While Seokjin was asleep, Namjoon was in deep thought about the elder, about the way his hyung acted...when suddenly...a curse word came out of one of his hyung's (Yoongi's) mouth. With a sigh Namjoon got up holding Seokjin in his arms and walked out of the room, not allowing himself to see his sad hyung sleep on broken pieces of glass. While he was walking towards the living room he looked down at his hyung and cringed at the untidy version of his hyung, Seokjin's hair was an untidy mess, his face was puffy and red, Seokjin looked like he just went through war.

As he set his hyung on the living room's uncomfortable couch the rest of BTS came into the living room, they were practically yelling at each other. Namjoon looked away from Seokjin and said with a sigh "Guys! Stop arguing! Look Hyung's asleep!" The rest of The household went quiet after the annoyed leader spoke, even though they were still glaring at each other but still they were silent. All was quite until the small and smooth of Park Jimin was heard "Jungkookie why was Jin-hyung crying?"
"Does it look like I know why?" Jungkook said with an attitude "Hey don't talk to your elders like that" Yoongi snapped making Jungkook roll his eyes, "Look Jungkook..." the leader said clearly annoyed at the youngest, he continued "Just tell us what you did and you won't get a punishment", Jungkook was taken aback at that, "What? Hyung I did nothing!" "So he cried for no reason?" Namjoon fired back, "Jungkook please just tell us we want to fix whatever you did to him" Hoseok said with a fake smile and a faltering kind voice to try and make the situation a bit lighter. Jungkook could do nothing but look down to avoid the current glares coming towards him. This time it was Taehyung shouting at him "Goddamit Makenae could you stop being a stubborn brat and actually listen to us for once!" that hurt Jungkook, that was the first time one of his hyungs called him a brat and actually meaning it, he couldn't help but think about how much of a brat that he had been to Seokjin, especially since the were calling him 'makenae' a word they used when they were extremely angry at him. "Makenae if you are not gonna own up to what you did you will clean the kitchen until Seokjin could admire himself in the reflection!" Namjoon yelled at the youngest, Jungkook said not continuing to look at the wooden floor, "what are you waiting for GO!" After that Jungkook ran off into the kitchen and immediately stared to clean.
But what they didn't notice is that Seokjin was awake and quietly sneaked to the kitchen to the betrayed makenae.

When Jungkook arrived into the kitchen he immediately started to pick up the broken glass from the floor with tears in his eyes and on his hands and knees. When he accidentally pushed his hand down on a sharp piece of broken glass, he muffled a scream and got up to go over to the sink, his tears were now rolling down his face like a river, like many people he couldn't pull the large piece of glass out of his hand, he just wanted to scream for his hyungs and cry in their arms but all he could do now is cry silently and hope that his hyungs doesn't get angry at him even more. He felt a warm hand touch his own making him jump, when he turned around he saw Seokjin with a look of guilt on his face, when Jungkook met Seokjin's eyes he looked down ashamed and started to sob. Seokjin being the more mature person quickly placed Jungkook onto the kitchen counter and began to address his injuries, he grabbed the necessary equipment and had his phone near incase something went wrong. Seokjin looked at Jungkook and then pulled the large piece of glass out of Jungkook's hand.

A loud scream erupted in the BTS dorm.