Ch.13 Goading the Old Goat

( Hi guys. Sorry it took me so long to put this chapter up. I didn't think I would be this busy. I will try to get another chapter up.)

" Hello, Tom. " Dumbledore said with his wand raised and pointed at Voldemort. "Give us Harry at once and we will leave peacefully."
"Ah Dumbledore how good of you to join the party. And No, I like him where he is." Voldemort said with a slight tug to ' harry's' chain. Dumbledore's gaze was pulled to the figure at Voldemort's feet. What he saw made him want to through up. Harry was in only a garment that covered his crotch and a collar with jewels ordaining it and a silver ring that the chain Voldemort was holding was attached. Harry demeaner was that of one who had given up fighting and was resigned to their fate. 'Oh Harry, my boy, what have they done to you?' He thought looking sadly at the boy. "Harry we will get you out of here." Dumbledore said in a grandfatherly way. 'Harry' just shivered and curled further into his 'master's' legs and started to shake.
"It's okay pet. He won't take you from me. You are okay. " Voldemort said picking up 'harry's form up off the floor and walking to his throne sat and set 'Harry' in his lap. Dumbledore looked upset at this turn of events.
"What did you do to him Voldemort?!" Dumbledore yelled in mock righteous indignation. When he did that 'Harry' started to shake in mock fear but inside he was laughing at how pathetic and fake Dumbledore was. Voldemort just held 'Harry' tighter and chuckled.
"I have done nothing that he didn't want me to do. Right Pet?" Voldemort said almost purring the last part.
"Yes Master" 'harry' said snuggling his head into Tom's throat giving out a low purr.
"Not now pet, later. Go with Fenrir he will take you to our chambers. Fenrir will you tell my apprentice to come here once you put my pet to bed." Voldemort said while he set harry in Fenrir's arms. With this Voldemort turned to continue with Goading the Old Goat.