Chp.13

2yrs later
Graduation day
Nicki pov

" Hey, Tina you saw Meek?"

"Um last I saw him he was with his boys"

"Thank you"

I stood on a chair and looked around the big auditorium to see if I could spot Meek or his friends. But I saw something I never experienced before so I didn't know how to react I do know I was angry as hell. I  angrily waltzed over to Meek.

"So this what we doing now?"
I say shocking Meek AND the bitch he was kissing.

"Baby I-"
He stutters looking guilty

"I-I- I  shut up don't baby me why in THE  fuck were you all over her and hat better not be your baby."
I was now heated

"It is his and we gonna be a happy little family in 4 weeks."

"Shut the fuck up"
Meek yelled at the girl whose name is Bambi

"Don't yell at her asshole. When were you gonna tell me? Huh? When the  baby was born? Or were you gonna leave me for her?"

"I was gonna tell you tonight and I would never leave you especially for Fah baby she is old news that happens to be having my baby. I didn't even know hell I don't even know if this is my baby after we did it she disappeared."

By now there was a crowd around us waiting for the next move. I didn't want to hit a pregnant girl but its so hard. In and out, in and out, in and out. I had to breath I wasn't even mad at the Bambi. She didn't get herself pregnant. I could help but think was this Meeks baby. How do I deal with this? I pulled Meek close and whispered in his ear "This is not over, we'll talk later all three of us" I then went to the Bambi and properly introduced myself.

"Hi, Bambi is it?"

"Yea that's my name"

"I'm Nicki, Meeks girlfriend "

"Oh, he starting to slow down. I'm happy for you guys, know that I am"

"Thank you I'm happy for  you're about to have a baby, congratulations."

"Yea kinda nervous tho"

"Don't be ill help you out if you want"

"You have kids?"

"Not yet but I've been taking parenting all 4 years of high school and other parenting classes outside of school and I'm pregnant now. I'm not telling anyone until my second trimester."

"Omg congratulations I hope our babies have our looks cause Meek is a lil rough looking."

"He got something for me to be attracted to him and for you to be still having his baby."

"Look I gotta go get seated here this is my number (123)-456-7890 maybe you can come to one of my appointments or I could come to you or we could just do us."

"Okay, here my number (098)-765-4321 we'll talk later"

"Yea later"

I'm lot even gonna lie tha girls mad pretty like what if Meek does leave me for her. I'm not even gonna think about that I just have to put my guard back up so I won't hurt as easily.

 I'm not even gonna think about that I just have to put my guard back up so I won't hurt as easily

Comment comment comment
(Tell me how you feel)

Destiny✂😴