~Chapter 2~

Namjoon's perspective

All shoot, I was thinking of what to do whilst trying to act normal, or as normal as I could be given what I was battling with. Every time I glanced at him, I couldn't help but think of him.

His pure white teeth that seemed to sparkle.His plump lips that stretched into I wide smile.

I need to get my head straight, I thought angrily. I can't keep doing this though, battling my own mind. Then I was abruptly returned to reality.

"Hey what's wrong?" Asked Jin, concerned. I couldn't bear looking at his handsome face, so I glanced at him, blushed and mumbled. "Oh er nothing, don't worry I'm ok."

Then he grabbed my hand and, exploding, he looked into my eyes and, not being able to cope, I looked around the room at j-hope to avoid him seeing what was actually wrong.

The next thing I know, I'm being pulled into the washroom. Silently, we started into each other's eyes, "Tell me." Jin said.

"No!" I said gripping his arm. "Nam..."I cut across him, saying, " I can't tell you but I can show you."

Then, pulling Jin closer to me, I pressed myself on him. His lips were on mine, I could feel the warmth from him. Grasping his shirt, I broke the kiss and breathed in his ear, " Is that a good enough explanation?" I teased.