#07

*Beep *Beep

I was awakened by the loud vibrate of my phone. I wore my eye glasses then reached for my nosy phone.

Why so early?

"Yes? Chaziel Jiminez, Speaking."

"Cas, ikaw na nga!"

"Really ate? Tss. Akin na!"

I heard them talking. Uh, did they dialed the wrong number?

"Uh, excuse me. You must've dialed the wrong numㅡ". Before i could even finished my words, a girl suddenly Interrupt me.

"Don't hung up!"

"Pardon?"

"I'm Cae, Ser-- I mean Aviona's Friend."

Friend? Oh.

"You must be wondering, why i called you. Well, My bestfiend is full of sorrow right now. Maybe you should pay her a visit?"

Avi's sad? Hmm, i wonder why.

"Okay? Where and when?"

"I'll text you the address, maybe in a few minutes. Thank you, Chaziel. Oh, and please hurry up! Byebye."

Cae, huh?

Nandito ako ngayon sa tapat ng Address na ibinigay ng kaibigan ni Avi sa akin. Naguguluhan ako.

Why would Avi's here in this place?

Kanina, tumakas ako sa bahay para magpunta dito. This is the first time that i ditch away from home. I just don't care right now.

I don't care if mom or dad will get mad. Ang importante ay makita ko si Avi. That's what matters to me right now.

Nag labas ako ng lollipop at kinain iyon. I'm thinking too much. Pumasok ako sa Ospital. Tinanong ko sa Nurse's desk kung nasaan ang room 88, and she instructed me the way.

I knocked. And then entered.

"Cae? What do you need?" She asked while she is reading a book.

I cleared my throat to catch here attention. She looked up and shocked was written all over her face.

What happened Avi? I wanted to ask her. But i can't. I sadly looked at her.

"A-aray! That hurts!" Bigla kong sabi nang binato niya ako ng unan.

"Well, you deserve that! Don't come around and see me looking so gloomy!" She shouted.

I really admire her. So Brave and Wonderful. The opposite of me.

I smiled. "I'm sorry." I said. She smiled at me.

"Take me to where the rooftop is, let's talk about life." She said and i nodded.

Nandito kami ngayon sa rooftop. I pushed the wheelchair and stopped near the bench.