Lazy Day

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sun rays coming through my curtains. Note to self get darker curtains to block out the sun. I got up and pulled the curtains over each other to darken the room and laid back down.

"I swear your a vampire but do you believe me.", I heard a voice say.

I turned over to face my boyfriend Ravi and smacked his arm.

"If I were a vampire I'd be sinking my teeth into your neck.", I smiled and he laughed.

"I wouldn't mind.", he smirked and kissed me.

"Jagiya I'm still tired.", I whined and he chuckled.

"Well I'm off for the day so what do you want for breakfast?", he asked me.

"Pancakes.", I said doing aegyo.

"Alright I'll be back.", he said getting up and the heat left me.

I pulled the cover back over me and drifted off into sleep. I felt someone poking me and my eyes fluttered open.

"Ahh she's alive!", Ravi joked.

"Ha ha.", I said sitting up and looking at the clock.

"Why did you let me sleep for so long?!", I exclaimed and he laughed.

"You were tired so I let you sleep.", he said stuffing his face.

I looked at his plate and through myself over him. He noticed my gaze and there's his head back laughing.

"Jagi what are you doing?", he asked.

"I'm slothing over you until you feed me. I'm hungry now", I told him and he fed me a pancake.

I moaned at the taste and he stiffened causing me to smirk.

"Jagi I'm going to need you to stop that or this could end completely different.", he smirked and I kissed him.

"I know but teasing you is fun.", I said kissing him again.

He put down the plate and grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him. I played in his hair as he kissed my neck.

"Ravi you should rest we can do this later.", I said out of breath.

"Jagiya you can't do that and then say stop.", he whined and I giggled.

He smiled before kissing me softly and letting me go.

"What do you want to do on your day off jagiya?", I asked.

"Well I can't do what I want to do because you say I need to rest. So let's watch a movie or something.", he shrugged and I nodded.

I got up and went to the tv to find a movie. I smirked at the movies I found.

"Titanic, House of The Dead, or House of Wax?", I asked and his eyes widened.

"Um Titanic", he said.

"Your not scared are you?", I smirked.

"What no. I just want to watch Titanic.", he lied and I nodded.

I put in Titanic and sat beside him on the sofa. Towards the end of the movie I heard sniffles beside me. I looked up and saw a tear roll down his cheek. I kissed it away and got up quickly.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"I'm putting in House of Wax", I laughed at his scared expression.

I took my place next to him and I got sleepy during the middle of the movie. He picked me up bridal style and we went to the room. He laid me on the bed and went to leave. I grabbed his arm and he stopped.

"Cuddle me.", I said and he laid down next to me.

"Saranghae jagiya", he kissed my forehead.

"Saranghae Ravi.", I replied.