First Oc

We have an OC from Thatswhatshesaid809 and here it is

Name:Aria Camile Kennedy
Cp Name:The Masked Killer

Well her Real name is something I've never heard before and so does 'The Masked Killer' and her cp name is great the OC is doing great so far.

Gender:Female
Age:18
D.O.B:May 23

Awsome not like the others who is in their teen years for shipping them with the canon character like Jeff,BEN or Eyeless Jack (As you might know Snow loves Eyeless but we don't make OCs to ship him with it) and the D.O.B is great but it doesn't have a year.

Short desc if the story:Aria Camile or AC is just a normal girl she was bullied for no damn reason (me) and one day she snapped and the police caught her beating a student up a wrong time thinking she started it and not the bullies.

After that inncident the bullies carried knifes to beat her and now she has cuts and they removed her left eye.

While walking through the forest to forget everything cause she loves walking through the forest to get her mind out of things she met Zalgo and he gave her a white mask with red stitched smile and red eye sockets dripping blood and clothes and high heels and a sword and she became one of his proxies.

Nice story but theres got to be a reason why she is being bullied,why did they remove her eye,how did she met Zalgo did Zalgo watch or stalk her and wanted her to become his proxy and the mask the sockets is it like EJ's mask but the dripping thing is blood and has a stitched smile? But still great story.

Extra/Others:None
Relative:
Clara Ivy Kennedy:Mother (died/dead)
Carlos James Kennedy:Younger brother (died/dead)
James August kennedy (she killed)
Boyfriend:Copycat (my other oc)

So uhh some say when you kill you fam or some one in your fam its cliche its true and also over used also how did her brother and mother died and how did she met Copycat.

Mask: Mask with a red stitched mouth, red eye sockets with blood dripping out of it.

Hair: Brown hair with red at the bottom.

Skin: White

Height: 5 foot 8

Weight: 46

So the mask is like EJ's mask but with RED blood. The weight wow shes 18 and is lighter than me alittle. But  is the hair the red part is it dyed? Besides that its good.

Clothes: A red shirt with long sleeves, shorts (kinda like Zero's short), Red high heel like boots, black glooves.

The only thing questioning me is how dark or bright is the color red?
Further more its good.

Dislike/s: Failing ZALGO, When her boyfriend doesn't get home early and didn't told her, girly stuff, annoying people who ships her with other people other then her boyfriend.

Well this is relatable exept for the boyfriend part I don't have a boyfriend and plus the ships are torture really.

Like/s: Completing ZALGO's mission to her, Tomboyish stuff, blood , when her boyfriend spends time with her.

Relatable too exept again the boyfriend stuff cause I don't have a boyfriend.

Marysue-ness: 2/10
Cliche-ness: 2/10
Originality: 8/10
Others: 8/10

Total:
I think you have originality but some whee missing and I have many questions so please if you can answer them if you want to.

SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE GOMEN!!MINNA-SAN