Chapter 1

Hey guys, lumpy here.  Just saying dont know how long this chapter will be and to tell you to enjoy the show!

*fades to the cover*

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\

It's  my birthday!!!!  In precisely 3 hours, 27 minutes and 33.49 seconds I will turn 16.  As a plus I'm part of the Porphuras so i get my power and creature today and if you can't tell I'm so excited!!

"You seem more excited than usual for you birthday Violet, are you ok?"
My best friend is a human, her name is Nova and she doesn't know I'm a Pophura, luke most others, as far as she knows, I'm human.
"Yeah I'm fine" i said through my beaming smile.

3 lessons later it was break and exactly 3 minutes until my i turn 16.
59..58....57...............4......3....2....1....
I feel a mild pain in my neck and make an escuse to go to the toilet so I can see what my creature is and my power.

On my neck is a small tattoo of a wolf with its fangs bared and dripping blood and on my lower arm is a small tattoo of a white winged horse, a pegasus.  Now i have found out my power and creature i cant stay at this school, i have to go to a training academy for people like me, the other Porphuras.

                                =/\=

At the end of the day i rushed home and told my mum what i found out today and she enrolled me in the academy.

I called Nova.

Ring ring.  Ring ring.

"Hello?"
"Hi Nova it's me, Violet"
"Hi Violet what's up?"
"I'm moving school to one across town"
"That's really a shame, why are you moving"  Now to lie to my best friend, to pretend I'm human.
"My dad got a job up there and this school will be too far away, I'm sorry Nova, bye"
"Bye Violet, i hope to see you soon"
"Me too" i sighed and hung up, why does my life have yo be so complicated i could just  be a regular human and live my life but fate doesn't seem to like me very much.

                               =/\=

Moving day and i still can't believe it, i will be learning how to control my power and my creature and i am excited but also very anxious and I'm now blabbering because of how nervous i am.  Breathe, Violet, breathe.  You will be fine.

                              =/\=

It's my first day at school and it feels weird not taking any books to school.  I left that life behind me and i am ready for my new one to take hold.  Hopefully. 

I step into the school and am met with friendly faces, i scan the crowd and spot some people's creatures on their arms and some who haven't got a tattoo on their arm or neck which is interesting.  The bell rings and i am shaken out of my thoughts as i am moved towards the training arena with the  herd of Purphoras.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Second chapter done, you guys pround of me...?  No?  Ok then well I'm proud of myself even if you guys aren't anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next chapter hopefully.  Dont forget to vote and comment if you want and  Peace.

P.s:  I'm trying out new endings so if you would like to comment saying which one you like it would be perfect also comment on any spelling mistakes i (idiodically) am not proof reading these.