10.0

a/n: hello sugar puffs so for the late update but here ya go ;)

———

Shawn couldn't believe he had a fight with his own best friend. More likely, the girl he loves. He didn't want Hailey, he wanted her and all he could think about is her. He couldn't get over their arguement due to Camila ignoring him, and blocking him on twitter, which made his and Camila's fans shocked by the latina's sudden movement. He felt regret, pain, heartbreak. He wanted them to stop fighting and be okay again, but that seems impossible now.

The Canadian texted her, hoping that he would see it,

Shawn: Mila?

Shawn: Princess?

Shawn: I'm sorry for the way I acted. Because of it, it created an arguement between us. I'm sorry Camila, please talk to me. I can make up to you princess, just please talk to me.

It's been three days since he sent that text, not read nor replied to message. Shawn wanted to cry, he felt like he was losing the girl he loves the most. But he can't. He shouldn't. He had an idea. A brilliant idea that hopefully can make it up to Camila. Without a doubt he immediately called his manager and told him his plan.

Landing in a Los Angeles aiport, where he knew Camila would be here. He knew since he asked his younger sister Aaliyah to check where the 21 year old could be. He had it all planned out and hopefully, he could get her back. He felt nervous, he didn't know what could happen between both of them. Either she would accept his apology or leave him making an embarrassment scene between two singers in an airport. Luckily, he found her.

———

Camila landed in Los Angeles with the rest of her family. Her feeling very tired from the ride, she wanted to sleep. The latina was quiet the entire ride, due to her and her best friend's arguement. She didn't want them to argue, she never did. Although it made her pissed off to keep secrets from her, knowing she'll find out eventually. The brunette wanted to apologize to the Canadian singer, but was scared of him, scared of making him mad and creating a bigger arguement. She saw the messages he sent. She wanted to reply so bad, but fear overtook her so she didn't budge to do anything. She blocked him on twitter as well, not wanting to see him and remind her of the problem that they made.

Camila was so deep in her thoughts when a rose was given to her. She smiled softly and looked at her family, giving them a questioning look. Her family shrugged and kept on walking. While the 21 year old was coming out of the airport, roses were given to her, 20 to be exact. She wondered why it was 20. Sofi, the younger Cabello tapped Camila's shoulder and handed her a note, she smiled sweetly and ran to Sinu and Alejandro. "Sofi!" she called out, but she didn't turn around. She sighed and opened the note.

Dear Camila,

I'm sorry princess, forgive me. Now turn around.

'It can't be' the latina thought. She slowly turned around, and saw right in the middle of the airport the person she was longing to see in such a long time.

"Shawn" she spoke softly, the Canadian smiled at her, walking towards her with a flower and a small gift in his hand. Once the singer was in front of her, he started to explain. "Camila" he started, "Forgive me Princess, I'm really sorry that we had this argument for weeks now. It's quite stupid actually" he chukled, so did she. "But I'm truly sorry Camila, I didn't mean to hurt you and I hope you can forgive me princess." Camila immediately hugged Shawn, missing his hug and just him. "I'm sorry princess, I'm sorry" he spoke and kissed her head. "It's okay Shawn, it's okay. I forgive you" she smiled "I'm sorry as well for being so dramatic" she replied and laughed, Shawn smiled at the brunette "It's okay princess" he told Camila.

She laughed softly and took the rose and the small gift. She counted the roses once again, making it 21. She smiled, knowing it what his Canadian fury was up to. She opened the small box and there revealed a necklace, with the initials of S.M. & C.C. she cried, not because of sadness but because of joy. "shh don't cry Mila, i don't like seeing you cry" Shawn wiped her tears. She laughed softly and thanked him. "Do you want me to put it on you?" the 19 year old asked, "yes please" she replied. She turned so Shawn could put the necklace around her neck. She felt the cold jewelry around her neck and she smiled, knowing everything will be okay again. She turned back around and hugged Shawn.

"I miss you"

"me too"