Chapter 3

Cali's POV....

As I was on my way to the ground. Well I met the ground soon after that and yeah it hurt, a lot. I seen a guy run up to me. I could of sworn that there was mostly girls here. "Are you okay?" Someone with a concerned but manly voice asked. I bursted out laughing I do that when I hurt especially fall, I think of it as you either cry alone or laugh with them which at this moments no one is. I don't care I was now rolling on the ground like an idiot laughing alone I then finally heard Anna join in I she came and helped me and so did that guy. He was trying not to laugh but a few escaped his mouth. Once I was on my feet I realized I was getting all of these bad looks from the girls around and there was body guards holding them back. I looked back to the guy. Please tell me your not one of these Magcon people? He then shook his head yeah and I was crushed a little cause he had some nice eyebrows. "My names jack g." He said while smiling. " To bad Jack 'G', you where cute." I then walked back to my corner and sat against the wall and plugged in my head phones and began listening to the smith. I watched Anna as she went up to these guys and hugged them and got a picture. I kept getting bad looks like every one hated me which they did I think because I kissed that one with the spiked quiff hair styled thing. I don't mind a lot of people hate me and I am one of those persons who don't give a shit. I'm not a whore I stay a way from guys actually I don't want to grow up I wanna be a toys r us kid. I don't usually act like this go around kissing people I am shy to a point especially around guys I'm a goof ball but this girl also has explosive anger issues so when Anna called me shy I got fed up with it and exploded. Im only sixteen I don't really consider myself in need of a boyfriend. I think it's because I'm a preachers kid to why I'm so strict but a little crazy, but honey when you raised in a southern Christian church you gotta be a little insane to keep you sane. I was still listening to my music until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was that Jack guy. "Uh why are you still here?" He asked. "Im waiting on my-" I began to look around. "Wait where the hell did that bitch go? Where did everybody go?" I asked confused. Uh the event ended about 30 minutes ago and when the fans left I came back down here to get my cost if no one hasn't stole it yet. "your the worst liar I hope you do know?" he looked confused." you are wearing a tank top it's what 80 degrees in her its hotter than a church with a broken air conditioner. You never had a coat to begin with, Now why are you actually down here?" he looked shocked then sat beside me. "Because when everyone was leaving I realized that you didn't notice that everyone was leaving to I told the guards to leave you alone and not to escort you out." He finished. "Why not? I have a bed calling me at my hotel." "Well because I think your the only girl at this meet that didn't really like any of us and we don't get that often and well I kind of like you for that." I literally face palmed. " So you ruined my sleep because you like a girl that doesn't like you. Okay well I think you got hit on the head or your totally missing my point." He laughed at my statement. "Yeah I know I'm not really making since." He answered. "Well sorry pretty boy but I'm only 16 and your what 18 maybe 19, so like once before this is going no where." I began to get up. "I know your 16 and I know your name is Cali, you live in North Carolina and your a preachers kid." I was a little scared so like I would do I fall before I could even get up. I laughed at me falling not jack being a creep. "Uh stalker much?" I did ask a little creeped, okay a whole lot. "I talked to your friend Anna and asked her about you, she took a cab back to your hotel." Okay well in gonna leave because you are scaring me." he grabbed my hand and protested. "No come to my hotel and eat pizza with us guys, its not every day we meet a girl that we can hang out with as a friend and not freak out." "Well I never turn down free pizza so I will come just for the food." I said. He then grabbed my hand and leaded me to the back exit and we got into his nice car. I then remembered that I kissed that one guy and already met the other nice one. What did I just walk into?

...............................................................

Hope you like my little side story besides bandana love. I think it's relaxing to go to my small story and update because its so small and you don't really have to worry about updating.