Once Upon A Time...

There was a young girl, who went by the name Kalyn Wolf-Hart, who was the definition of princess. She was beautiful, from her long, chocolate brown hair, to her soft hazel eyes, to her bright smile. Not only was she beautiful, but she was kind, graceful, and strong.

Every man wished for the hand of the princess. Whenever they saw her, they would fight for whoever was going to greet her. She would just giggle at their reaction, which made them fall for her even more.

One day, King Wolf-Hart sent out for every prince, knight, and warrior in the land. He declared that one week from now, on Princess Kalyn's eighteenth birthday, a husband/king would be selected for the princess. Every man fought, trained, and even tried to woe the princess into picking them.

Finally, the day arrived. Everyone waited for the princess to arrive, and choose her companion. Unfortunately, she never came.

Guards upon guards were sent out to find the young girl. They searched land upon land, until they reached the forbidden forest. They entered cautiously, fearing for their lives, until they came upon a tower, that touched the sky.

Few stayed behind to guard, and it was that few that survived. They returned to the king, pale with fright, informing the king where his daughter was. Unfortunately, the tower she was kept, was guarded by a ferocious black dragon. The fearsome dragon not only breathed fire, but was also as quiet as a shadow.

The king saw this as an opportunity, and told every prince, warrior, knight, and even commoner, that whoever returned the princess, would be granted her heart and the kingdom.

Many men fought the dragon, no succeeded. Months passed, but none gave up, and continued to fight for the princess.

But what if she didn't want to leave?

Author's Note:

Hello my young cubs (yes that is what I will call you)! I decided to make another story, this time fantasy/romance. Sorry, I love romance, and there nothin' you can do about it.

So this chapter was short, and kind of a summary of how this story will be like. The cliche princess story, but with a twist.

Hope you enjoy the story, and I will see you later my cubs.

-SweetPandaPie ❤️❤️❤️