HIS BODYGUARD(HAYLOR)16

Cheilla's POV(today I told john about it and I'm deciding whether I'll gave her up,Taylor has done many things for me and I have done such things for her but her mother is desperate to get her)

John:so your going to give her up?

Cheilla:yeah.

John:its not right!if there to get her we should have some allowance,were old and poor and there should be someone sustaining us.

Cheilla:I know john,but I'm sure Taylor wouldn't left us alone.

John:make it sure.

(so I immediately goes to the style's mansion and I saw Taylor running on me and she hugged me warmly,I'll miss this girl)

Taylor:mom why are you here?

Cheilla:we need to discuss some important matters.

Taylor: like what?(and I saw Harry behind here and he smiled)

Cheilla:its private.

Taylor:okay mom,let's go out.

Harry:hey auntie!how are you if your going to talk with Taylor I'll lend some private place for you here(he smiled)

Cheilla:your such a good man.

Harry:its not a big problem,but if you reject my request I would be sad

Cheilla:sure,let's go(and we headed to a room with elegant designs and there are some coffee on the table and pastries)

Taylor:so what are we going to talk about mom?

Cheilla: Its about family business.

Taylor:what is it mom?(and I saw the excitement on her eyes)

Cheilla:yo-your real mom,is searching for you.(and tears are falling on her)

Taylor:what does she look like?is she getting me?is she in good health,what's the reason?and all these years I can tell her I love her.

Cheilla:Taylor!are you leaving me?

Taylor:no...I love you mom.

Cheilla:thank god.

Taylor:I love you mom,I will never leave you.

Cheilla:baby.(I can breath normally)so what's your plan?

Taylor:I will meet her.

Cheilla:okay tomorrow.

Taylor:I can't wait,goodbye mom I need to do some duties here.

Cheilla:sure.

Taylor's POV(after mom and I left the room harry blocked my way and mom leaved)

Taylor:what are you doing?(I smiled)

Harry:what is the private thing you and your mom talk?

Taylor:my mom is searching for me(but I sudden saw the frown o his face)why aren't you happy for me?

Harry:I'm happy,good luck on. you(and I wrap my arms around him and I hugged him tightly)

Taylor:let's go.(on Harry's mind:this is a bad idea what if she's going to leave why its so early,I gonna tell her)so where are we going?

Harry:at a bar.

Taylor:are going to bring your friends?

Harry:why are you concern on them?

Taylor:no,I'm just asking.

Harry:okay let's go.(then I drive his sports car and I fastened my seatbelt and he fastened his seatbelt and he told me where to go and we stop in a hotel and its so big and we entered it and the people are bowing on him)