The wedding

Evan's P.O.V:
I was getting ready for my wedding I was so happy that Connor asked me to marry him.
I was getting ready and put my suit on and walked out and smiled. Zoe came up to me and put some foundation on my face. "Connor's gonna love this!" she squeezed me as she let go she smiled. I smiled back Jared came up to me in his suit "not to be gay but I you nice Evan, " he patted my back. I smiled "I'm scared to go out there, " I whispered to Zoe.
"you'll do good better than good, " she patted my shoulder.
I let out a sigh.
Everyone walked out I was the last I was kinda like the bride.
My mom walked me out and I stood in front of Connor he had a suit on too he liked cuter with short hair.
All our family and friends we're there I was really happy.
------
(Cutting out we're the prest talks cause I'm lazy af)
-------------
"do you take Connor Murphy as your lawful husband to have and hold from this day forward for better or for worse for rich or for poorer in sickness and health to love and cherish until death do you part?" the prest said.
"I do,"
"and do you take Evan Hansen as your lawful husband?" he said.
"I do, " Connor said and smiled.
I smiled back.
"you my kissed the husband, " he smiled.
Connor twirled me and dipped me down and kissed me.
Connor's P.O.V:
People started crying of you and cheered.
"I love you, Ev, " I smiled.
"I love you too, " he smiled back.
-----------------------
Hey guys sorry I didn't post yesterday or the day before I had to go to my brother's graduation. And the next day was their party and I was really tired and lazy.
But here you guys go I promise tomorrow I'll make the next chapter right away! Anyway, have a nice day!!- sincerely me❤️