06 | A YELLOW TAXI

Some people have the capability to leave you confused, curious and flustered ,all together-at the same time

Some people have the capability to leave you confused, curious and flustered ,all together-at the same time.Each and every sentence they speak, each and every word they utter out leaves you enthralled.It  bewitches you.You want them to keep speaking-useful or not.You just want to listen to the words that act as a melody for you.

Their every single touch leaves your body hot and bothered.The adrenaline that rushes through you in response to their single touch takes you to cloud nine. You want to experience those electrifying sparks again and again and again.

You crave for more.

More words.

More touch.

More adrenaline.

More of them.

This is what I'm experiencing right now. It's not been even 24 hours since I met this guy and I'm already acting like I have been possessed.

Here I am, standing in the middle of a deserted parking lot in the middle of night thinking about a mysterious guy since the last 5 minutes- well, not so mysterious now that I know his name.

He's been out of my sight since the last 5 minutes yet I'm still staring in the direction he went off into.

Why?

I have no idea!

I huff out a loud breath while shaking my head and turning around.I look at my phone to check the time.

10:30 p.m.

I sigh loudly.I had planned to party at least till midnight and this is nowhere close but keeping the given circumstances in mind ,I think it's better to call it a night now.

I quickly unlock my phone to call for a cab when my eyes widen and a big realisation dawns upon me.

Where the hell is Violet?!

Oh my god!She's still in there.I can't leave her all alone.No way!But I can't go in there to get her either.Not when there are people going around spiking my drink.

I can't face that nincompoop freaking spiker right now!

I need to get Violet out here without going in.

Think April.Think!

Suddenly an invisible light bulb pops over my head.I know there's only one way to get her attention even when she is intoxicated like hell.

I quickly unlock my phone and dial Violet's number.I silently pray that she picks up the phone while my feet tap on the ground below in stress.

"April...baby!I...I know you'll be highly dis...dissap...dissapointed to know this but your Damon Salvatore does not even look that good on a closer look,"Violet slurs out in a disappointed tone as soon as she picks up the phone after 5 rings.