Surprise, Surpise.

"Welcome to the field the cougars," the game announcers spoke. Sharon, Willam, and I cheered for our team. One crazy spitfire from the cheer team ran alongside the football players and began to do all sorts of flips and tricks. Second thought I'll cheer for her. After the crowd had died down the game had started.

"So guys what's the after party going to be like," I asked not moving my eyes off the field.

"Well," Willam spoke, "your probably gonna dance a lot, then get drunk, play some stupid game, and have a casual hookup."

"I haven't been to party like that in a couple months," I admitted.

"Alaska and I can show you to ropes," Sharon winked playfully.

"Ha! No! Those girls will try to rape you, a hundred percent guaranteed to happen," Willam scolded Sharon. Her expression quickly faded, "But if you into that hit me up."

I couldn't help but laugh. Sharon smirked a little bit too. Willam didn't seem bother her. I scooted closer to Sharon so we could talk more.

"So Alaska is your girlfriend," I asked quietly.

"Yep. We've been dating for three years now," Sharon nodded.

"That's cool," I commented as I looked down at Alaska. Her tiny body and white blonde hair totally fit the stereotypical cheerleader look. "So you must be a lesbian, right?" Sharon began to cackle again.

"Willam we'll be right back save our seats," Sharon grabbed my hand and lead me down to the bathrooms under the bleachers. It was tiny and dark, and to my surprise didn't smell like shit.

"What are we doing here," I questioned. Sharon looked around the tiny bathroom and made sure no one was around.

"You just moved here so I know that you don't know this," Sharon started. I immediately began to think I said something wrong that made her made. "So, wait how old are you?"

"Seventeen," I gave her a quizzically expression, "why does this matter."

"I don't know. I'm nineteen of you care to know," Sharon shrugged.

"Okay, and how are you still in school?"

"Oh I bombed freshman year, I got held back, but that's how I met Alaska," Sharon's eyes twinkled as she said the other girls name. I just wanted to know why she was acting to strange. "So back to the original conversation. Anywho, you see now there's something quite special about Alaska, Willam, Courtney, and I."

"Which is," I promoted her to go on.

"You see I might look like a girl, but I definitely don't have those parts," Sharon stated.

"Wait, what?! You mean your a...guy," I was totally confused, "No way your trying to trick me."

"No I'm not. I have a fully functional dick sweetheart," Sharon sassed.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"You can't."

"But I do!"

"Why are we fighting about this?"

"I don't know. Maybe we wouldn't if you would just believe me."

"I don't believe it," I tried to leave, but Sharon pulled me back.

"Do you need the proof," Sharon was testing me now.

"Do it," I crossed my arms. We both went and stood inside the biggest stall. She turned her back to me and began to fiddle around with her dress. I locked the door and rolled my eyes. After a minute or two Sharon flattened her dress and turned to face me. "This does not count as proof."