1

"Goodmorning, students of South Park High! Like always, at this time of the year, we will announce the year that will be competing in this years Game. Please, give it up, for the freshmen year. So classroom A and B will be competing. Good luck!"

By the time that the announcement was over, there were girls, and boys, crying all around the classroom, sniffling and whining about never getting to see their friends again. My friends shuffled towards me, Kyle sniffling aswell while Kenny tried his best to stay strong, not only for himself, but for Karen aswell.

"So this is it then, Stan" Kyle muttered as he pulled me into a hug.

"I hate to say this, buddy, but I think you're right. This must be the end of the road. Who knew that our exsistence would only be around for this short amount of time?".

By this time, I started sobbing into Kyle's chest. A rare sight to see since Elementary School.

"Can I join you in this hug? This may be my last." Kenny inturrupted, for a good cause. We opened our arms and engaged in our final group hug, or so we thought.

"Here are your groups. Best of luck to you all. You're going to need it. Kyle, if you survive, make sure you keep working hard. Someday you will end up in Harvard, whether in real life or heaven. Kenny, keep practicing your drumming. It's gotten really good since I last heard you practice. And last, but not least, Stan. You are amazing at football, keep up the good work and you will a hundred percent end up in an amazing team, inspiring kids everywhere to do their absoloute est. I believe in you three. Give it your all." and with that the teacher handed us our team slips and walked away, a tear slipping down his cheek as he did.

"You will not believe who I got." Kenny said in utter shock.

"Who?" Kyle replied, still not looking at his card. He was too scared to. He didn't want anyone who would kill him off to save their friends.

"You two, silly! I think we may stand a chance, you know."

We had eachother, and that was alright. Not a word was said after that as we all walked out and waved goodbye at our parents. We were cattle now, and all Hell to the one who disrespects the owner. The only person I didn't see on the coach that night was none other than Eric Cartman.

As the school and our home drifted from sight, I leaned my head on Kyle's shoulder as he put his hand on my lap. I give it a reassuring squeeze as I felt myself falling asleep. Who knew that this was only the beginning of the torture the Game Master had in store for not only us, but the rest of the teams alwell.