2

I woke up with tears in my eyes as a sleeping Kyle and Kenny laid both sides of me. I got up, washed and went to wake the two of them up since it was nearly 9:00, the time where the staff would assign you to different training stations.

"Hey, Stan. You ready?" Kyle asked, fully dressed and ready to go.

"Yeah. Surprised to see you up. You were sound asleep when I woke up." I said back as a fully dressed Kenny walked in.

"Goodmorning, Team 7. You ready to find out where you lot will be training?" an overly joyous staff member greeted as she grabbed Kenny's hand and lead the lot of us out.

Kenny looked extremely uncomfortable in his position as we pondered along the long corridoors of the building. We stopped outside of a room labled '7' and went in.

Inside, there were several rooms, one for food, three bedrooms, a training section, a swimming pool, a toilet, a T.V station and a phone. There was only a few numbers on the phone; Kyle's mum, Kenny's sister, my brother and room service. At least we got free food included with this training section.

"This is an all you can eat place. The Game Master wanted you to have enough food before you went in and murdered eachother. I'll leave you to settle in. Your outfits for the T.V screenings are in the wardrobe in the suit bag as well as your other clothes for training and lounging around. If you need anything call. Toodles!" the staff member walked away as the three of us got dressed into our formal clothes.

Mine was a navy blue suit with some green and orange accents in places, symbolising the rest of my team. As you may imagine, Kyle's was green with blue and orange accents and Kenny's was orange with green and blue accents. We looked amazing put together and before we knew it, we were making our way onto the stage, Kyle's hand in mine and Kenny with his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Hello, Team 7. How are you feeling this evening?"

"Quite nervous I guess. I think most of the contestents are." Kenny replied, the anxiety rising in his voice.

"Yeah. We ended up lounging around for most of the day to try and calm these nerves but they won't seem to budge from our minds." Kyle added on in his usual tone of voice.

"Okay. We have a question for all of you. Who are you trying to win this for?"

Immeadiately, Kenny replied.

"My sister. She's probably watching this now and I just want her to know that as long as I get out of here alive, she doesn't need to worry. I'm here for you, Karen."

It was Kyle's turn next.

"I think my younger brother, Ike. He may not be biologically related to me but I love him with all of my heart and I want him to know that I will survive and nothing is going to stop me from winning these games for him."

The crowd blew us with clapping and soft sobbs at the both of their stories until the whole room went silent.

It was my go.

"I'm doing this for Kyle. Today was meant to be our three year anniversary and because we couldn't celebrate it, I thought I would say that I'm doing this for him. Sure my parents mean a lot to me, my sister, not as much, but they were the cause of most of my problems in Elementary like my Alcoholism and many more things diagnosed in this time. Kyle's helped me through that. I'm doing this for him. Whether I live or die." I said proudly. I can't actually believe I said that on T.V. Especially since my parents are probably watching this now aswell.

The crowd suddenly errupted with loud clapping, cheering and overall support for me as all three of us walked off of the stage, Kyle giving me a passionate kiss as soon as we got off.

"I love you, Stan. I believe we can manage to get out alive. All of us." he stated, trying his hardest not to burst out into tears.

"Head back to your rooms now, Teams. We have a hard day of training tomorrow and you can't be late for dinner!" the overly happy staff member spoke.

We made ourselves comfortable in our rooms and settled in for the night.