Riker's Twins. (Adopted by Riker Lynch)

** Okay, I would just like to make it clear that the twins are really smart and mature for their ages. While writing this I based them off my cousin Mathew, who was 5 when I started this book. If it helps, think of them as Sheldon from Big Bang Theory... you know at age 4. Anyways, Enjoy the book! Also, I wrote this when I was 13, so most of it isn't realistic... like at all**

Luca's P.O.V

"Boys and Girls from 3-6 please dress formally and meet down stairs in 20 minutes!" Miss. Layla said through the speaker system. I looked to the bed across from mine where my twin brother was sound asleep. I got off my bed and walked to his bed.

"Lucas wake up..." I said softly shaking him. He opened his eyes and got off his bed.

"Ya Luca?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"We need to dress formal and meet down stairs." He nodded and walked to our dresser. Let me introduce myself. My name is Luca Rylie Clarke and that boy over there is my twin brother Lucas Ryder Clarke. We live in the California at Miss. Layla's home for orphans. Yes we're orphans since we were 2 years old. Our parents were... murdered... by our ex Uncle Caleb. Anyways we are both 4 years old, our birthday is oddly the first of January. I like animals and Barbie's, and of course my brother! Lucas likes biking and is really into cars. My favorite colour is Yellow and Lucas' favorite colour is blue. That's about it about us. I walked over to our closet and pulled out a yellow sundress with white flowers and white leggings, with my white dress shoes. I dressed myself and looked at Lucas in jeans and a yellow button up dress shirt. We like to have the same colour to show were siblings. Lucas looked at his watch

"What time were we supposed to be downstairs?" he asked.

"Noon" I said and he nodded.

"Well its 11:55" he said and held his hand out.

"Let's go sis." He said I nodded and grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. There were all of the kids playing and talking. We went to our usual corner and sat and started playing with some of Lucas' toy cars. I had a red convertible and Lucas had a green truck. We raced them on the floor for a while.

"3...2...1...GO!" we yelled at the same time. We pushed our cars and both cars hit two feet. We both quickly stood up and ran to the people.

"We're sorry!" we both said at the same time, picking up the cars. We heard the two people chuckle.

"It's no problem" they both said smiling

"Are you Luca?" one asked.

"Yes but I'm not going anywhere without him." I said pointing at Lucas.

"Ok well it's your turn to be interviewed." The other one said. She both shrugged at the same time and followed the two boys. We ended up in a small white room. It had 8 chairs. There were 3 people we didn't know the 2 we crashed our cars into and us in the small room. I was thinking awkward cause no one was talking, I looked over at Lucas and he nodded. We have a very strong twin telepathy. We both looked at the adults in front of us.

"Ok umm... well I'm Riker" said the guy Lucas' car crashed into.

"I'm Ross" said the guy my car crashed into.

"I'm Rydel and this is Rocky and Ryland." Said a blonde girl, pointing at 2 brunettes. They looked at us.

"Ohhh umm I'm Lucas and this is Luca..." said Lucas. They all smiled and waved.

"We're gonna ask you some questions ok?" said Riker.

This=Lynch This=Twins

How old are you guys?

We are 4.

When's you birthday?

January 1st 2010.

What happened to you parents?

Next Question please?

What was your life like before?

We had good parents. We had friends and went to a nice Daycare. We spent lots of time together.

Ok. you guys can go play.

We both nodded ad walked out of the room. Lucas held up the two cars with a smirk on his face.

I grabbed the convertible and we yelled "LET'S RACE!" at the same time then giggled.

--Riker--

After the adorable twins left I turned to my siblings. I was the one actually adopting I just wanted moral support from my family and their opinions on their niece/nephew. They all looked sad I bet I looked the same way from what we just heard from the 4 year olds.

"Wow they are really mature." Said Rocky.

"They were absolutely ADORABLE!" Rydel squealed.

"They have an awesome birthday! As soon as the year changes they change to!" said Ryland.

"They like cars." Ross said with a goofy grin.

"I think I just found my new son and daughter!" I said smiling bright.

"And our new niece and nephew!" all my siblings said at the same time. They all gave each other dirty looks and I laughed then earned dirty looks from everyone. They Miss. Layla walked in.

"Have you made your decision?" She asked.

"Yes I have. I would like to adopt Luca and Lucas!" I said.

"Ok I'll tell them, while you fill out the paper work." She said. I nodded Rocky, Ryland and I walked into the office while Ross and Rydel went to help them pack. I started filling out the paper work while Ry and Rocky were arguing over something.

Lucas' P.O.V

Luca and I were racing cars when Miss. Layla walked over to us. We stood up and waited for her.

"Lucas, Luca you've been adopted!" she said cheerfully!

"Yay" we said at the same time. Then Ross and Rydel I think came around the corner.

"We're gonna help you guys pack!" they said cheerfully. We both nodded and showed them to our room. We grabbed our suitcases from under our beds and placed them on our beds. Ross helped me with my cloths and Rydel helped Luca with hers. Luca and I were grabbing our personal items. Our locket necklaces we got for our 1st birthday, with a picture of Luca and me when we were born on one side and a picture of our family on the other. Our family picture taken a couple days before they died, my dinosaur stuffie and Luca's teddy bear, also our dog monster's collar and tag. I also grabbed all my cars. And Luca grabbed all her Barbie's. We put all of this in our backpacks. When Ross and Rydel were done we all walked down stairs. Ross carried my suitcase and Rydel carried Luca's, but we both had our own backpacks. We say Riker, Rocky and Ryland standing beside a big van. They put the suitcases in the trunk and opened the door. Riker lifted me up first and places me in a blue car seat and buckled me in. he placed Luca in the pink one beside me and buckled her in too. Everyone else got in and we started driving. Luca fell asleep and the seating arrangement was Riker driving, Rydel in the passenger's seat, me and Luca in the first row with an empty seat beside us, and Ross Rocky and Ryland in the back all rough housing. Something tells me this is gonna be a fun family. I looked at my watch, it said 1:45. I'm tired... and like that I fell asleep.