Dont touch her!

A/N: Age gap, but it's not really obvious in this one. Strong language.
________________
"Hey baby, why don't you come sit on my lap." Some big prick snickers. He keeps trying to hit on me and feel me up. Fp went to talk to someone about some business upstairs ad I was just waiting, sitting at the bar.

"Come on baby, I only bite a little." This time he stands up and comes over to me, and puts his hands on my shoulders, trying to rub them. I shrug him off and he slides his hands down to my waist.

"Can you just fuck off? Thanks" I say to the creepy man. It only made him want me more. I mean I can take care of myself, sure. And I can fight pretty good too. But this man is three times my size and I don't have my pocket knife that Fp gave me.

"Okay listen little lady, why don't you stop with that attitude and give me what I want." I give him a look of shock and disgust. Before I can slap or kick him in the balls he grabs my hair and yanks me closer to him.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" Fp shouts.

The guy turns around seeing it's fp and looks confused.

"Why do you care Fp?" The brute asks.

"Because she's my girl, that's why I fucking care Joel. Now don't ever fucking touch her again."

"Sorry, I didn't know this young piece of ass was yours." He laughs. Fp had this look in his eye, a look of trouble. All of a sudden he punches the guy named Joel right in the nose and he stumbles back. Fp grabs my hand and takes me out of the bar.

"Are you alright Y/N? Did he do anything to you?" He asks very concerned.

"I'm okay, he just got a little handsy. Is your hand okay from punching him?" I ask

He laughs. "Yeah I'm alright princess. Let's go home." We both get on the motorcycle and back to the south side of Riverdale we go.