Come Hither Powder

For attraction of love, romance, and sensual pleasures. (Does not guarantee longevity or fidelity. USE SPARINGLY.)

Ingredients:

2 pt Sugar1 pt Savoury1 pt Red Roses1 pt Honeysuckle Blossom½ pt Ginger Root½ pt Lovage Herb½ pt Poppy Seeds3 crushed Apple Seeds per ½ cup batch

Materials:

Mortar & Pestle or Spice GrinderFunnelMesh StrainerCollection DishContainer

Grind each ingredient separately for several minutes to produce fine powder. Sieve the material through the mesh strainer into the collection dish; this removes the larger ungrindable pieces and gives you cleaner powdered herb. (Pro-Tip: Putting a funnel under the strainer helps reduce lost material.)

Retain any leftover unground material or large pieces that don't make it through the strainer. You can use this for loose incense or charm bags later. Remember, witchlings: waste not, want not!

Combine the component powders in the collection dish, mix well, and bottle immediately.

Dust yourself very lightly with the powder before going to mixers or singles parties, or to any event where you feel you might meet someone exciting and attractive. If this is not your style, you can put a pinch in your shoes or carry a small bottle around your neck.

Cast a palmful into wind or fire on a full moon night to attract a lover. Add to love incenses for a spicy-sweet kick to your liaisons. Double the sugar and add olive oil to make a hand scrub for attracting a romantic partner.

(May be used to add a brief, adventurous zing to established relationships. Just make sure that all parties involved are aware and consenting, and be sure that you don't rely on it to keep things together once the high wears off.)

This powder can be countered by , should the need arise.

Note: All love magic should be undertaken with great care. Do not use this powder to attempt to ensnare a specific person; circumventing free will for love magic is deplorable, and besides, it will not work. Be aware that the person you do attract may not be your ideal match. The love this powder attracts burns hot and fast, and it is not made to last forever. Always protect yourself and practice safe sex!