Hailey's P.O.V

"Ok, as far as working in a square job. It's just something I can't see myself doing. It would be like giving away my soul and agreeing to be miserable to fit into someone else's uniform." said Hailey a matter of factly to Stewart. "Really?" said Stewart while rolling his eyes at my dramatically. I know he was rolling his eyes at my mother's old phrase. I stuck my tongue out at him and took another long swig of my beer.

It was Saturday and I was to tired of him trying to get me to live a life like his. Maybe it would be a step up in some people's eyes for me. But in my eyes I was an entrepeneur writer, ballet dancer, and an artist. I had enough on my plate with practicing ballet every morning, and painting every afternoon. Yes, I was living in my artist studio I was renting. But, I used to be a homeless drifter.

Now, I at least have goals. I am now drinking in an abandoned house in southern California celebrating three painting being sold today.  On a beautiful day without a care in thel world. Every week I can say I stop by all the top galleries in LA at least once a week. No sales there yet, but, no matter. One day I'll be discovered. At least I'm trying. I looked at Stew with a hurt look for making me feel less than. Like all I did wad twiddle my thumbs.

Stewart noticed my look and said " Hey, dont get all butthurt. I was just asking."
"Well, I don't need you to rescue me. I get along just fine." I replied. "Fine" he said back all snippy "Fine!" I replied back haughtily.  " If you really want to help you could give me a ride home." I said. " You mean your studio that the landlord doesn't know your sleeping in." He said "Yes." I replied hating that he making feel like a loser that I didn't sleep on the ground anymore.

I forced myself to take a deep breath. But after I took the last swing and tossed the can. I forced myself up and so did Stewart. We left and rode in his  van in silence throughout the 20 minute drive. I hugged him goodbye and thanked him for the ride after we returned the rest of my paintings back upstairs.

"No problem, see u next week." said Stewart. "Same Bat time same bat channel." I told him as we fist bumped. After I locked the door. I kicked my shoes off and my pants cause it was a hot day. I went over to my cd player and put on some jazz. While bobbing my head to the music I picked up my paint brush and twirled it in my hands as I stood deviantly at the empty canvass. Trying to think of something to fill it.

My mind wandered to my library day last Thursday. I was using the computer trying to find a way to submit a painting into a contest or something. Hey, you never know until you try. Anyway, my thoughts were racing on trying to get ahead. I accidently typed in submission instead of submit. And all these porno sites popped up on bondage. Kl

And OMG! I looked around first and no one was really around. So I plugged in my headphones and took a look. There was this older bald guy atanding next to a woman. She was tied up with her knees bent spread eagle in a chair laying on her back. She was blond but pretty and the guy had his shirt off looking like a Greek god. He was a little rough with her like grabbing her hair and slapping her. But he only did that when she forgpt to call him Master. Watching them got me so wet because the scene was so intense. I wanted to try that. It looked so exciting. At the end of it though he untied her and she was sitting in a chair on his lap.

The part that struck me was how gentle he was with her. Softly stroking her hair. Asking her likes and dislikes about the session. He kissed her softly and told her she did good for her first time but remember to call him Master. And how his punishment moves was only trying to teach her. Then they said their goodbyes and the video clicked off. I just stared at the now black screen stuck.

Usually after sex guys don't like to cuddle and the certainly don't care if you liked it or not. I wanted to loved up on like that. My curiosity got the better of me so I did as much research as I could on how to be a submissive.

I was taken aback on some of the rules saying a Master has free reign to do basically whatever he wanted to you. But I relaxed a little after it said a Master was not supposed to abuse you and I would have to sign a contract agreeing to everything. I highly doubted it would hold up in court if anything went wrong. Those fears were put to rest a little when an experienced submissive instructed others new submissives to interview their potential Master's. Making sure to ask about his experience and expertise. Warning us that if he doesn't have any he could hurt us. Us? Listen to me I'm not even a submissive yet, and I'm already signed up. I chuckled to myself.

David's P.O.V.
As I tossed and turned in my bed in the early Monday morning hours. My thoughts consumed with that girl at the park. There is just something about her beauty that I want to consume. She must be mine all mine! I looked at the clock thay read 4:00 a.m. Damn! This is too early to be awake I thought to myself as I hit the bed with my fist! It was frusyrsting the hell out of me not knowing anything about this girl. Danny is an excellent P.I. but it's takung so long to get all the information I want which is everything about her life with no stome unturned. I have to be extra careful because I have had my fill of sexy golddiggers trying to fuck their way into my fortune. I shook my head at all the heartache and pain from vanilla relationships. Even some of my so called former submissives were like that! And I spoil them heavily. Why are women some women so greedy?  

Ok, whoa David! Not all women are like that. Your mother wasn't like that so some of those ladies (and I use the term loosely). I chuckled at that as I got outbof bed. Thinking I could at least be doing something more useful with my time. I went downstairs to the kitchen. In my frustration I purposefully banged around some skilleys on the stove. Then looked in the fridge. My hunger was fierce so I decided to forego the healthy breakfast.  I pulled out a couple of T-bone out of the freezer. Filled my sink with hot water to defrost the steaks. Licking my lips in about 10 minutes I would put these on the grill. 😊

Turning around I grabbed some spices. Season salt, pepper, and mesquite steak
rub. So I'd have to work out a little longer cause I still wanted to look good for my new baby. I smiled thinking of the my black and whiye haired vixen. I sat at the breakfast bar thinking about what kind of gift would break the ice.

Stewart's P.O.V.

I don't know how I got talked into going to the library on a Monday afternoon after working a half day at work. Hailey called me to tell me about some important research she found and couldn't wait to tell me all about it. I was supposed to go to the doctor for a chrck up and run some important errands today. Sighing and  shaking my head after waiting a whole half hour watching Hailey go back and forth to the printer. I wondered how my friend got me so wrapped around her finger.

"Ok Stew, all finished. Feel like some coffee?" She said. My first thought was to tell her I had some things to do. But after waiting so long I was curious at what she wanted to tell me. I was hoping  it wasn"t something dangerous. Hailey's thinking can be spontaneous and seems to not think things through once she gets excited about something. So I plastered a smile on my face and said "Sounds good to me"

Two blocks away was The Grunge Cafe. It opened when grunge music was big during the 90's. They never changed the name. It still plays grunge music and its always busy. Go figure. After we got our coffee and settled into a corner booth I said "Ok, splill it."  She took a deep breath as she was spooning in her sugar in the coffee cup. "Ok, what I'm about to say please have an open mind about." Okay" I said warily.

" For the past two days I've been researching the bdsm lifestyle. I really like what ir's about. My poor feminist mothet is probably rolling over in her grave now. But I can't live my life based on somebody else's ideals. That was how it was then not so much now. Anyway, I want to try and find a Master."   she said looking at nonchalantly like this was the most normal conversation in the world!

My first thought was to take her by the shoulders and shake her until her sense returned. I thought of her with those perverts in whips and chains. But I just looked at her with my mouth open. She looked at me perplexed. "Well, aren't you gonna say anything?"

" Well, I must say i'm shocked. I'm worried that going into those bondage clubs you could get hurt." I replied. "I was worried about that too. That's why I did extensive research. Which I have here." she said as she pushed a blue folder over to me. "Feel free to take a look at it. I did