Shit Happens! (Literally)

It was a chilly night in London and Dan and Phil were casually scrolling through their laptops like always in their new apartment in the living room. They could hear a faint whistling of the night breeze outside. However, suddenly a gross thought crossed Phil's mind and he turned his head to face Dan.

"Hey Dan, you know in that Bucket Of Doom video where I said I'd use laxatives?" Phil inquired staring straight into Dan's chocolate brown eyes.

"Yeeeeeeah?" Dan questioned as he raised his eyebrow, picking up his tea beside him and sipping it.

"Can we actually do that?" Phil asked with a smirk.

Dan's chocolate brown eyes went wide as he swiftly spat out his tea in shock, making it splash all over the table. He was extremely disturbed by what Phil just said, unable to even think of what to say in return. Why did Phil want to do this? Dan wondered if that was one of his secret kinks? No, it couldn't be. They'd never done anything like this before. Dan was perplexed but insisted on knowing where Phil was going with this still.

"So what? You want me to probe you as you shit?" Dan inquired again as he scratched his head.

"No, you know I top Daniel," Phil replied as he got closer to Dan's face, smirking wider, causing Dan to blush and get all flustered. "What I meant was, I top you and instead of rushing to the toilet, I do it in my boxers."

Dan's jaw dropped in amazement. That was disgusting! He knew that Phil had a gross sense of humour but this, this was on an entirely new level for Phil. Should Dan let him try it? Should he not? For some reason, Dan was incredibly curious, in a grossed out way. Nonethless, he decided to go for it.

"Fine, let's try I guess," Dan replied as he stared into Phil's baby blue eyes "If you really want to though, Jesus Christ."

"I do, Danny!" Phil replied as he kissed Dan's cheek softly and then clambered off him, heading into the kitchen.

Dan followed as he bit his lip anxiously. What did he get himself into? Was this even really worth it? Dan watched as Phil made himself a glass of water and took out two laxatives. Dan didn't want to be this intrigued, but he was. He blinked blankly as Phil put the laxatives in his mouth. One after the other and then he slowly chugged down his water.

Fuck! I shouldn't have agreed to this! Now it's gonna happen! Fucking hell!

Dan thought to himself. There was no turning back now. Phil trailed over to Dan, wrapping his pale arms around Dan's waist. Dan blushed, wrapping his slightly tanned arms round his raven haired boyfriend in return. Phil smiled into the kiss as he slowly moved his hands to the bottom of Dan's black t-shirt and lifted it up, breaking the kiss. Dan obeyed and lifted his arms up, as he then proceeded to taking off Phil's red t-shirt. They then started passionately kissing eachother again and gradually pulled down eachother's jet black jeans so that they were both standing there in just their boxers.

10 minutes later, Phil dominantly dragged Dan to his bedroom and shoved him down on his bed, scrambling on top of him and still kissing him passionately. Phil then ran his fingers through Dan's curly mud brown hair as Dan did the same back to Phil's quiffed raven black hair. After a few minutes, Phil's stomach started gurgling. Dan gently broke the kiss.

"Oh fuck, it's happening already," Dan replied as his chocolate brown eyes went wide again and he also once again, anxiously bit his lip.

"You nervous, Daniel?" Phil whispered seductively into Dan's ear.

Dan moaned in pleasure at what Phil just did. It was a kink of his. Phil smirked and moaned in pleasure himself at Dan moaning. However, suddenly Dan started kissing him passionately again, as Phil suddenly farted loudly which was followed by crap. Dan felt the wet and warm sensation on his legs and for some reason...he liked it. That made him moan louder. Phil was amazed but that made him smirk wider as he started gradually kissing Dan's neck and farted once again as more crap followed. Dan continued moaning as he slowly moved his hands towards Phil's ass and squeezed it. He felt the warm sticky sensation now in each of his hands. He then proceeded to kissing Phil's neck himself. This time Phil was the one that let out a moan of pleasure.

Phil continued farting loudly several times as several squirts of crap sprayed into his boxers even more. Dan didn't care as he begged Phil to start grinding against him. Phil obeyed and started grinding back and forth on top of him as you could hear several squelches coming from Phil's boxers as the crap rubbed against his boxers and Dan's legs in unison.

"You liking this, Daniel?" Phil inquired with a grin.

"Uh! Yes dad!" Dan screamed as another moan escaped his lips.

"Good. Want me to move further down on top of you?" Phil inquired as he leaned further down, gently rubbing Dan's soft bottom lip with his thumb as he farted several times again, as more crap squirted out.

"Y-Yes," Dan answered submissively as he flushed a darker scarlet.

"Then you got it, Howell," Phil answered as he shuffled further down, now perched on Dan's tanned stomach.

Dan felt the warm and sticky sensation now on his stomach. He bit his lip as he was extremely turned on now. Phil could feel Dan's boner slightly brush against his back. Dan also now felt Phil's boner on his stomach. Phil continued farting and crapping on top of Dan until his boxers were so loaded, that small parts started leaking out of the legs section. Dan moaned louder as the sticky sensation trickled onto his stomach. Phil grinded against him even more as the sticky sensation squelched once again but this time against Dan's stomach.

"More!" Dan screeched at the top of his lungs in enjoyment.

"Yes Dan!" Phil screamed back as he grinded harder against him.

"Fuck, this feels so good!" Dan squealed in satisfaction.

"Too right!" Phil groaned in delight as he continued more grinding, farting and crapping.

~An hour later~

Dan and Phil had finally finished their little experiment and both Dan and Phil were satisfied with the result. Nonetheless, Phil finally got up to change and have a shower, Dan followed after. They decided to shower together.

"Fuck me Phil, I'm so glad you suggested that," Dan stated with a smile as he smothered himself in soap. "I never knew it would feel that good. I fucking swear to god."

"I know, I didn't know it would either," Phil replied with a smirk as he too, smothered himself in soap. "I'm glad you liked it though, Danny."

"Me too Philly," Dan replied with a chuckle, still smothering himself.

After that, they kissed passionately and snuggled up in bed together as soon as they were all cleaned and dried off.

~The End~