We Meet Again

Hello all my wonderful readers. This is my first book on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy.

Killua - Ummm seriously your story hasn't even started yet and it's already boring.

me - shut up you twirp.

Killua - what was that?

me - I said

Gon - you guys be quite over there. Let's just get started

me and killua - fine

Gon - enjoy everyone

Killua POV

I wake up upon hearing the alarm clock. 'I am so frustrated from school, just give me two more hours' I thought as I turn my head to face the noisy object.

My eyes immediately fluttered open when I saw the time. Holy crap I'm gonna be late for school, now is eight forty-five. I rushed out of my bed and do the usual to get ready for school. After I was finished, I stuff two slices of toast in my mouth, put on my shoes and beat the hell out.

Reaching the school it was eight fifty-four. "Oh great I took ten minutes to get ready." I said in sarcasm. I can't believe it I'm gonna be late on the first day of school. I was running to my class room​, as I was about to make the last turn I bumped into someone.

" Hey watch where you're going!" I said in anger while my head was still down rubbing it with my hand. "I'm​ sorry I didn't mean to.... Killua!!!!!" That voice, it sounds familiar. I raised my head to see who it was and to my surprise it was GON.

"Gon!!!" I said surprised and happy at the same time. After all these years I finally get to see him.

"K-killua I'm surprised to see you.....W-What are you doing here" Gon said while giving me his hand. "I'm here for school" I said while taking it. "My sister alluka talk me into coming to school" I exclaimed.

..........................................................Flashback.................................................................

"Hey killua"

"Yeah"

"Do you think when it reopen you could go?"

"Go where? When what reopen??"

"School"

"Whaaaaat!!!!! School?"

"Yes school"

"Why? What for?"

"I was just thinking it'll be fun"

"No no no no no no!!!! There is no way I'm going school!!!!"

"Pretty pleeeeeaaaassseee" *making a super cute face*

"Uhhhhh........ Fine. Just because I can't deny that face"

.........................................................End of flashback............................................................

"So what about you?" I asked curiously. "Same reason"

~Bring a ding ding~

Oh shit that was the school bell, now I'm totally late. " Well bye Gon I got to go before I become extra late and get detention" I told him before I go.

"Bye killua"

"Bye Gon"

After telling Gon goodbye I left for class. Entering the class everyone stared at me and the teacher look at me with a face so serious that it send shivers down my spine.

"And where were you killua Zoldyk?" The teacher said with eyes piercing through my skull.

"S-Sorry to be late Mr.Wing" I said to him as I started to feel nervous. Even though it is my first day at school, I still can't get the fact that mr.wing is teaching.

"Sorry is not an excuse young man. Go and choose your seat"

"Ok Mr.Wing" I replied as I took the seat at the back of the class next to an open window. All the girls seam to keep looking at me and smiles, most of them gives me a wave while some show me a call me sign.

"Ok class today we have a new student" mr.wing pronounced. 'yay I wonder who it is' I thought sarcastically.

"Come on in" Mr.wing said as someone came in. I was yet surprised to see that new kid was gon. "Can you please tell the class your name?" the teacher ask as Gon began to speak "hi my name is Gon. It's nice to meet you." "Yes Gon can you tell us your whole name?"

"Oh ok. My name is Gon Freeces" The entire class began to gossip soon they heard Gons last name. I even heard some girls talking "I can't believe it, we've got the most cute boys in our class and their parents are famous. I just hope killua likes me" uh I don't understand girls. "Ok Gon please pick a seat." Mr.wing exclaimed.

Gon POV

I decided to pick the seat next to killua since he's my best friend. "Hey killua I didn't expect to be in the same class!" I exclaimed. "Neither did I"

"So um killua?"

"Yes Gon"

"Do you think we can hang out after school. I mean it's along ti"

"Yes I would love to" killua replied without me finishing my sentence. "Oh ok" I replied with a blush. Killua looks cuter and far handsome than the last time we saw each other.
What the hell am I saying.

Time skip

Well today's been a long day.

"So killua are you ready to go?"

"Yeah but I have detention first"

" Ok I'll wait"

A/N- Well that's the end of that chapter. Boy I'm tired I could sleep. Sorry for the chapter being short, I didn't Know what to write. But I'll be updating soon.

Killua - you better be, and your chapter sound like bull.

me - your bull

Gon - guys no fighting. This is just the first chapter and you're already not getting along.

Killua - oh yeah, she's the one who made me go to school and got me in detention.

me - you deserve it

Gon - now now beka don't be so rude

Killua - yeah like what he said

Gon - you too killua

Killua - she took 7 hours to come up with this story and 5 to finish it.

me - so what. Oh and to all my readers we will be having some challenges between killua and Gon to make things fun. If you have any suggestions please put it in the comment.

Gon and killua - what!!!!!! Challenges????

me - yes. As entertainment

Gon - fine

Killua - I'm gonna do it just because Gon is doing it

me, killua and Gon - until next time bye