Chapter 3

Jess pov

How would I tell Josh? This is all so confusing we had drunken sex once and it didnt mean anything, at least i think... Ill just text him over.

Jess:Come over emergency!

Josh: On my way!

-Josh pulls into my driveway, oh fuck no!-

Im crying when he enters scared to death..

"Josh" i say

"Yea?" he responds

"I have something to say, dont say anything till im done!"

Josh nodded

"I mightve had drunken sex with Matt and I didnt mean to, it didnt mean anything, and i love you but i was drunk and i dont know anymore and i just wanna die because of what i did please help!" i said fastly. Josh looked surprized and shocked, he opened his mouth. "Thats okay hes my best friend, and I think if yoy were drunk and said it meant nothing thats okay" he replied. I was relieved to get that off my chest. Later we fell asleep watching 'Perks of Being A Wallflower' I have never loved him more. Fuck he was so adorable sleeping.

Matt pov

Josh isnt answering my text im gonna see if hes at Jessicas House. When I walk in Jessica is laying on the couch with her head on Joshs chest. It was so adorable I took a picture to show Nicole.

Jess pov

I awake and see im sleeping with Josh on the couch im laying on his chest, i hear his heart beating. i love him to much. I playfully hit his head to wake him up. "Joshy wake up." i say softly. Josh quickly pulls me to him hugging me tightly laughing with almost killing me kiddingly. I kiss his cheek hoping he will get up. He just went back to bed, holding me to his side.