Part 1: A Sound Soul

A/N: I decided to make a last minute change to your weapon form in this story.

It is late at night as a woman is on her way home. However, she is attacked by a horrific abomination. A demon. The creature has a scythe on its arm and it gets ready to kill when suddenly...

???: *Whistles*

It turns and the woman runs. The monster sees the two of you and snarls.

Allison: A Demon. He cannot be allowed to live. Y/N, ready?

Y/N: You know it. Gotta admit. This guy's kinda like me. A weapon. But I'm way better because I don't lose my humanity.

Your arm turns into a long chain sword blade.

Y/N: Time to take his soul!

You turn into a chain sword and Allison wields you, ready to battle.

Allison: Head Hunter, you have let madness take over your mind. In the name of Lord Death, you shall die here!

The demon lunges at the two of you but with a flick of her wrist, your blade cuts through the creatures scythe arm and reels back for her to impale the creature. It turns into black energy and implodes into a red orb, a Keshin Egg Soul. You turn back into your human form and eat the soul.

Y/N: Thanks for the meal.

Allison: And that is our 99th Soul.

Y/N: Now all I need is a witch's soul and I can finally become one of Lord Death's weapons.

Allison goes to a window and blows on it and writes with her finger, using the way to contact Death.

Allison: Lord Death? It's Meister Allison York and Y/N L/N.

Death: Yes. Yes. How are you two?

Y/N: We just got our 99th Keshin Soul. There any Witches near us?

Death: Hm... I do believe there is a witch east of where you are but I think Maka and Soul are already on the case.

Y/N: Then we'll make sure we kill the witch first.

You and Soul have always had a competitive streak against each other ever since you met. However, unlike Soul...

Spirit: Ah if it isn't my future son-in-law!

Maka's father, Spirit Albarn is dead set on having you and Maka get married in the future.

Y/N: Mr. Albarn. I told you countless times... I don't think you should choose Maka's future love.

Death gives Spirit a Reaper Chop and the communication ends.

Y/N: You ready to go Witch Hunting?

Allison: Yes. Let us go.

The two of you walk off and eventually arrive at a pumpkin shaped house.

Allison: How do we approach this?

You turn your arm into a chain sword blade and use it as a grappling hook and launch yourself into a window only to find...

Y/N: The hell?!

You land face first into the woman's cleavage and get a nosebleed.

Woman: You okay?

Allison comes in, somewhat angry.

Allison: This is what happens when you don't plan ahead. Anyway. Prepare to die, Witch!

Woman: Um... I hate to break it to you... I'm not a witch.

She takes off her hat and the two of you see a pair of cat ears.

Blair: I'm Blair. I'm just a cat with a lot of magic.

Y/N: Um... Maybe we should believe her. If she's right and we kill her anyway, we'll lose all the souls we've collected.

Allison: Very well... We'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Blair: Awesome. And feel free to stop by anytime, cutie.

She shoves your head in her chest again but Allison drags you off.

Later...

Allison: Should we tell Maka and Soul about her?

You think for a minute and remember the time Soul replaced your conditioner with pink hair dye.

Y/N: Nah... They'll find out on their own.

With that, the two of you return home.

End of Part 1