Chapter One: Close Encounters

"A young man, murdered inside his own home. No sign of a break in, but I had located signs of blue blood."
"The victim was attack by an android?"
"Appears to be that way, Lieutenant."
The pair stood up and walked away from the body, trying to formulate the clues together, but nothing. They searched around the area on their own, Connor had found spilled blue blood across the wooden floor. With the contrast between the midnight blue and the brown wooden floor it was easy to spot a trail leading outside the door. He squatted down, his metallic bolts moving with his legs. He swiped the blood and put it on his tongue.
"Really, Connor? This again?"
Connor excused the remark and analyzed the blood sample.
"An AP400, a older model designed for home assistance."
Connor said as he stood back up, looking at Hank.
"The android, where would it have gone?"
Hank asks his partner, who was already farther down the house searching for clues.
"We could go to CyberLife to receive more information on the suspect."
After Hank's usual nagging of how it would make no sense to go, the pair left to go to CyberLife's main production center, only a few miles away from the crime scene.

***

The taxi ride was quiet, Connor was still thinking about the rampageous android.
"The android, why would it want to kill someone so innocent?"
Connor began to initiate conversation to Hank, who didn't care for any of it, while getting out of the taxi.
"Let's just track this piece of shit down, and get it done."
Connor looked around, his brown eyes scanning over every little detail that was outside the building. The doors swung open to reveal a large area, a waiting area he supposed. A android stood behind the tall, glass-like desk waiting for people to help. The bright LED was taken off of the android, which was often seen in this new world, they were alive now. Which meant they were getting paid for their work, and could pick what they wanted to do with their lives. Connor had not taken his LED off, not because he didn't feel alive, no, only because he felt no reason to do that.
"Hello how may I help?"
The androids voice made him look back at the desk after looking around the white room. Hank quickly replied back, wanting to know information as fast as possible. He just wanted this mission to be over with so he could get drunk in Jimmy's Bar.
"We need information on android model AP400."
"I'm sorry we don-."
The android was quickly cut off as he looked behind Hank, and Connor's faces.
"You really think I wouldn't be back?"

(Connor POV)
I moved my head towards the sound. A unpleasant android walked towards the worker, it's shoes tapping against the marble floor tiles. Hank and I moved back, I think both of us understood what was about to happen. The lady slightly slammed her hands onto the glass desk, indicating she 'meant business' as the humans put it.
"You said you made it? Didn't you? So where is it. Look what you made me do, Jessie."
After scanning the android, I didn't learn much, only the gender. I had no idea what this girl meant, but seeing that she knew the mans name, means she has met this guy before. I started to look into more details, the woman had headphones over her ears, her style though; it was different. She wore ripped black jeans, a black cotton shirt with a knot in the middle and an oversized jean jacket. She wore gold glasses which were over sized compared to her face structure, but it had no lenses. What was the point of that.
"I don't know what your talking about."
"You know exactly what I'm talking about."
She slammed her fist even harder on the table top. She said with more force this time, making short stops in between each word, making it more dramatic.
"You said you made the biocomponent. Where is it."
I looked over at Hank, who was focused then I was. He couldn't believe it either.
"Fine, fine. I'll go look in the back. Just say here."
The girl turned around and sat on one of the white seats. Hank and I looked at each other again, our jaws almost dropped. I tried to quietly whisper.
"An android..."
Half of her face was white and gray, you could almost see sparks going through her system. Through the small seems of metal pieces you could see blue lights flickering dully through systems of wires. She turned her head around slightly to observe us, Hank quickly turned away but, I couldn't. You could see the damaged skin fade into her 'human' skin on the other side. The girl turned her attention away but you could still see both sides of her face. I nudged Hank, we both looked again and saw two different colored eyes, one a dark brown while the other looked broken. The edges of it's eyes faded into a dark abyss and I could only tell that it was actually a green-gray color because it showed through near the iris.
"Sorry, sweetie. I think we discontinued that bioconponent."
The man walked back into the room with nothing in his hands.
"You... what?"
She stood back up and put her hands in her pocket.
"Are you sure that the problem is because of that broken bioconponent? It could just be a glitch in your system."
-
-
-
-
What's up kiddos and lovers of Detroit: Become Human!
How y'all doing today? Hopefully good. I'm Mersal, maker of this book, lover of Connor. Ya know the jazz. Comment below suggestions or what ever ya want! I'll comment back! ❤️
Also, follow my Instagram? @/ detroit.png 😌❤️
I'll be posting on there later.