Chapter 6

*Hi guys its Krystal here,I Havnt had my laptop in about 5 days and won't get it back for another 2 days or so because my parents are annoyed I'm not being social enough...and they want me

to go out with friends but I have only a few so ya -.- btw I wanted to get a chapter up for you guys so I'm writing this on my phone So I'm sorry if there's typos or if it's too short,Krystal*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Dani's POV~~~

I walked up to the back of the bus with Dahvie and into our little room.We were quite lucky to have a room instead of a bunk.I didn't have as much stuff to pack as Dahvie luckily.I opened my wardrobe and folded all my clothes and packed them tightly into Dahvie's suitcase.We had such little time to pack and so much crap.By the time I had finished packing I was ready to sleep.I went into the bathroom which is now pretty much empty and brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.I walked up to the bedroom and walked up to Dahvie who was still packing."I'm tired babe,I'm going to sleep," I then pecked him on the cheek."Sleep well beautiful" he smiled then pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately on the lips.I walked over to the bed and next thing I knew I was asleep.

~~~Next Morning,Dahvie's POV~~~

We had arrived at mine and Jayy's house quite early in the morning so I had decided to let Dani sleep.I grabbed our two suitcases and dragged them up the stairs of our house.Once Sally and Jayy had made sure nothing was left on the bus I picked Dani up in my arms and carried her up the stairs into my room and put her on the bed to sleep.While she slept I decided to unpack all of our belongings.I walked into Jayy's room to see him passed out on his bed. "Jayy!" His eyes flew open "huh,oh it's only you Dahvie,what do you want?" I looked at him with a slight smile "You somehow got your underwear mixed up in my suitcase,'' He smiled and took them out of my hand.I walked back into my room and finished putting mine and Dani's clothes away. "where are we?" I turned around and saw that Dani had woken up.I smiled at her, "We're home" I said cheerfully.I walked over and to her and layed next to her.We started to kiss passionately, "Get a fucking room" I snapped out of kissing Dani to see Jayy standing at my door, "We are

in a room smartass" I smiled at him and he just rolled his eyes and walked off.Dani chuckled. "Well then,i better show you around the house," with that I grabbed her hand and took her out of the room showing her the rest of the house.We walked downstairs hand in hand and sat on the couch next to Jayy.The rest of the day was just pure laziness.

~~~Dani's POV~~~

It was about 2am and Jayy and I couldn't sleep.Sally and Dahvie were already asleep.We were watching batman and I looooved batman.Jayy looked up at me with a cheeky grin. "antiquing time" he said.I smiled back and we quickly but quietly ran up to the bathroom an grabbed the powder."I'll antique Sally and you can antique Dahvie" I agreed.We quietly walked into Sally's room making sure not to wake her up.Jayy walked over to her bed and poured the powder right over her face.I couldn't stop myself from laughing so I ran sour the door and fell to the floor laughing.Jayy walked out and shut her door "mission accomplish" I laughed even more.He passed me the powder and we walked into Mine and Dahvie's room.I walked over to the bed with Jayy next to me and poured the powder on him.I nearly woke Dahvie up with my laughing,after catching my breath I poured more powder.I felt Dahvie grab my leg "lay with me baby," he said sounding like he was still asleep. "not now baby" he moaned and we walked out laughing our heads off.We walked down the stairs and continued to watch Batman on the couch.

"What the fuck?" I heard Dahvie say,I quickly opened my eyes to see Dahvie eyeing Jayy who was asleep next to me on the couch.Oh shit,I must have fallen asleep next to Jayy while watching Batman. "What did you end up doing to her last night Jayy?" I heard Dahvie say with fury in his voice. "Dude I fell asleep watching a movie and so did Dani we didn't do anything I'm gay and it's your girlfriend" Dahvie pushed Jayy off the couch and sat next to me. "ouch,that hurt" I heard Jayy say.Dahvie didn't seem to care and leaned into kiss me.I jumped up and saw the sadness in his eyes, "Gotta catch me if you want me" I said cheerfully and ran up the stairs.Dahvie was chasing me around when finally he had caught me.He picked me up over his shoulder "Rape!" I yelled.Jayy continued to laugh at me and Dahvie took me into the bedroom and put me on the bed. "'So now that I caught you do I get my kiss?" he said.I rolled over onto him and played with his hair then kissed him. "so,im guessing it was you who antiqued me last night," he smiled and so did i.We contined to kiss,I could see Dahvie wa enjoying this too much so I stopped and for off him. "Why did you stop?" I heard him say, " Because you were enjoying that too much Mr.Horny,"I said smiling at him. "pfttt,I was not" I looked at him and laughed.I opened the door and saw Sally chasing Jayy around the house. "what's all this about?" I asked Jayy. "SALLY.MAD.ANTIQUE.REVENGE.SCARY MONSTER" is all I heard him say.I walked over to the kitchen and made some toast. "Where's mine?" I turned around to see Dahvie looking at me. "Get your own Mr.Horny," I said and smiled at him. "I wasn't horny" he whined.i continued to laugh and walked out the kitchen into the lounge.I think Sally had stopped having Jayy because it was quiet.

{okay so I'm sorry of its short :/ typing on my phone is really annoying,Gah...the next chapter will be up within 5 hours becaus I will write another chapter on my phone once my fingers are back to normal .-. -Krystal // <3 }