Chapter 6

Itachi- 3

Sasuke-1

Other - Gaara- 1

Mika's P.O.V

we walked past the puddle and two chunin came out, the demon brother's i noticed absently, and ripped apart 'Kakashi-Sensei', i could tell that he used Kawarimi. Sakura screamed and Naruto froze. Sasuke jumped into action by pinning the end's of the chain's to a tree and banging there head's together. While that was happening i had made 2 C2 bombs. i planted the bomb's on them while they were distracted and jumped away. i made the handseal...

"BOOM!'

they blew up. One of them was definitely dead, and the other was bleeding out. Kakashi-Sensei came down and tied up the live one while Naruto and Sakura stared at me in shock.

"You...you killed him..."

i looked at Sakura, she looked completely traumatized.

"Were ninja, killing is in the job description, if you can't handle that then you should just quite now" i replied. she shook violently were she was standing and tore her eyes away from the body. When i looked at Naruto he looked more angry then scared. he marched up to me and grabbed my arm.

"WHY!? WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!"

"Because he was an enemy and a threat to our mission, so i eliminated that threat." i replied

"BUT DID HE HAVE TO DIE?! WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY HIS LIFE MIKA!"

i thought for a moment."Nothing gives anyone the right to take away someone else's life Naruto, but sometimes killing becomes necessary, it is part of being a shinobi. We kill other people so that they don't kill us or our friends and family." Kakashi-Sensei replied for me, but he was right, that was the reason that most shinobi kill, to protect. Naruto let me go and looked down in thought.

"i...i don't like that...i don't want to kill anyone." he said. Kakashi-Sensei looked at him for a moment before replying in a resigned tone.

"Then don't. you don't have to kill anyone if you don't want to, but just remember this Naruto, if you let an enemy go, and because of your kindness someone dies, then that fall's on you, it would be your fault that that person died, because you chose to let an enemy go."

Naruto's eye's widened before he looked down in thought. in the corner of my vision i could see Sakura doing the same. Sasuke seemed to be thinking on these word's aswell. i walked up to the client.

"What i want to know is why there were ninja after you, you told us it would only be bandit's at most, this mission is now at least a B-Rank, Possible A-rank because you lied. we as a team are not experienced enough to do this mission." i said, Staring the client in the eye's. 

"She's right, you lied about the mission parameter's and because of that one of my studen't may have died. we should head back to the village" Kakashi-Sensai said. Tazuna spoke up.

"Please! i'll die before i reach home if you leave now! and my daughter, what would she say, she would curse konoha for leaving her father by himself, and my poor grandson would cry 'Grandpa Grandpa'" he fake sobbed. we all sweatdropped as he tried guilting us into continuing the mission anyway. i heard sensei sigh.

"well, only if my student's want to continue" he said. Me Naruto and Sasuke nodded, while Sakura looked unsure, but nodded anyway. Sensei sighed but nodded aswell. We were continuing the Mission.

--Time Skip to boat-

we were crossing a lake covered in mist, Tazuna had said it was normal in the area but i could feel something off with this mist.

"why are there ninja after you in the first place anyway?" Sensei asked. Tazuna sighed and told us about Gato, and how he was destroying the country and how the bridge he was building was the only way to free his people. When we reached shore and started walking, the mist got thicker. Naruto was staying 'Alert' and tossed a kunai into a bush. He ran over and picked up a white rabbit. i narrowed my eyes.

"BAKA! Don't scare us like that! and look! you almost killed this poor bunny!" Sakura screamed while hitting Naruto on the Head

"Ow! but i swear that i sensed something over here!" 

"LIER!"

i realized what was off with that rabbit. It's fur was white, and it was spring, so it should be brown. i heard swooshing through the air.

"GET DOWN!" me and sensei yelled.i pulled Naruto and Sakura down while sensei got Sasuke and Tazuna. a giant sword wedged it'self in the tree in front of us and a Shinobi in cow print pant's landed on it in a crouched position. He turned and Faced us.

"Well well well, no wonder the Demon Brother's failed! CobyNin Kakashi!" the guy said.

"Zabuza Momochi, the demon of the hidden mist." Sensei said.

Uh oh, this might take awhile.

A/n: im editing everything so i might as well release a new chapter, and on a prompt from a fan Gaara is now a love interest for Mika! don't forget to vote please! Poll will close at the end of the Wave Mission arc so have your votes in by then!