Chapter 2

All of a sudden, I was being dragged off the table and out of the lab. I thought he was going to throw me out right then but he headed the opposite direction and I realized where we were headed. He opened the door to his bedroom, still dragging me behind him and before I could take in the view of the enormous room, my body was harshly pushed into the door as Snape once again devoured my mouth. The way he moved that tongue of his made me shiver all over.

His hands moved slowly over my body, his right hand stopping to grope my ass as the other slowly made it's way down my chest while he was unbuttoning my shirt. All I could do was put my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in that beautiful, soft, jet black hair of his. I could feel his hand reach the hem of my pants, pulling the rest of my shirt out of them and continue to undo the buttons. He was almost to the bottom when his hand rubbed over my hard cock, causing a groan to escape my throat and my hips buck up against him. He started pulling my shirt off my shoulders forcing me to remove my fingers from his hair to let it slide to the floor.

My arms, now free of the restricting shirt, try to wrap around his waist to pull him closer but instead, they are pulled around his neck once again so he could move his hands to my thighs and pick me up, never breaking the kiss once. I feel his arms wrapped strongly under my ass so he can obviously move me to a more comfortable location....the bed.

His sheets were a not-so-surprising black but surprisingly, they were pure silk and felt soothing against my bare back as he gently laid me down, this time breaking the kiss. I scooted myself back on his bed so my full body could lay flat and not fall off. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and frantically peeled it from his skin and threw it on the floor. He had scars lining every part of that perfect torso but it was beautiful.

He climbed over me slowly and I could see the lust in those sparkling, dark, onyx eyes. When he reached my crotch, he stopped and stared into my eyes for a moment with an evil grin before he kissed my erection gently, then sliding his tongue over my enclosed shaft, never touching the head of my dick.

He unfastened my pants slowly before his teeth latched on and quickly, without warning, pulled my pants down to my ankles. He quickly sat up, confusing me before he gently pulled my shoes and socks off my feet so he could continue to take my pants off. My boxers came next in the same manner with the teeth, I swear he looks like a lion when he does that.

He crawls his way back up my body to my lips, pressing his against mine rough but passionately, neglecting my cock throbbing beneath him. His tongue trails down my jaw to nibble on my ear a couple times before moving to my neck, locking down on the nape of my neck to bite and suck on the smooth, tender skin. As he makes his way, once again, back to my lips I flip him over with all my might, now straddling his hips. "Sit up," I command, in a low, seductive tone.

He moans in response to my voice but doesn't refuse the order I have given him. With my groin now perfectly aligned to his prick, I start moving my hips in circles, creating friction and causing a series of moans to escape both our mouths but the friction is not enough and he knows it too. He flips me back onto my back gently and remove his pants in a record time and must've taken his socks and shoes off at some point because I don't recall him having his shoes on when we got into bed.

Reaching over to a bedside table, he opens a drawer and pulls out a bottle of lube and coats his middle three fingers with it. I know what's coming next is something I will never forget. He raises my legs to rest on his shoulders and starts playing with my entrance by circling his index finger around the hole and over it until I can't take it anymore, I need him inside me. "Put it in already!" He forcefully plunged his finger in, making me hiss from the suddenness. I look up to see he has an evil glint in his eyes and a wide grin spread across his face.

The feeling of just that one finger was amazing but when the second was in, I felt like I was in heaven with the way he moved them around, scissoring my asshole before adding his third finger, starting to slightly hit my prostate, making me shiver once again in pleasure. When he felt I was ready enough, he pulled his fingers out, lubed up his perfect circumcised, 8" cock and slowly thrusted into me. Once he was all the way in, rubbing against my prostate, he stopped for a moment before proceeding making sure not to damage my body in any way. His thrusts were painfully slow for a while to mess with me before speeding up to a pace so fast I came almost instantly with Severus not far behind. He collapsed on top of me till all of his warm semen was in my ass and out of his cock, which I have to admit is a weird but satisfying sensation, cum inside your bum.

He pulled out and laid next to me, putting his head on the nearby pillow. Pulling me closer, he whispered, "I always knew you loved me," his words were soft and gentle, making me feel like he was trying to tell me he loved me back, but in his own way of course. My arm was laying across his chest now, our legs intertwined and I couldn't help but to fall asleep, he was so warm.