Chapter 4

The boys began their journey in the first section of Inkwell Isle, which mainly consisted of a large forest area. The first debtors they confronted were 3 vegetables in a garden, which were a potato, an onion, and a psychic carrot. They proceeded to travel through a wooded area, fighting a slime and a woman with the ability to turn into a Zeppelin. They fought 2 boxing frog brothers, known as Ribby and Croaks, and a large orange carnation named Cagney. The two boys then entered a mausoleum, where they protected a chalice from small pink ghosts. She rewarded the boys with a Super Art, a special ability. They could now shoot liquid from their heads at their foes. They entered a small building at the end of the area that looked like a red die. There, they saw King Dice. They handed him the contracts and proceeded to the next section of Inkwell Isle. The next section of the isle had the atmosphere of a theme park, with carnival rides and balloons. They fought a baroness in a large candy castle, a genie, and a clown. They traveled through circus tents filled with balloons and magicians. Then they proceeded to fight a dragon and a large bird with his son. The last part of the isle revolved around a city. They fought a queen bee, a pirate, a mermaid, a German rat soldier, and a large robot. They also fought a large express with a haunted locomotive and ghosts. Finally, the boys had collected all of the contracts, ready to pay off their debt.