Rabbit Love

In the year of the animatronics, the restaurant was named Fredbear's Family Diner. On the stage was (Name) and Fredbear. After the day went by, she stepped in the a warehouse and looked around. "Hello, my dear." Someone said. She looked around. "Who's there?" She asked. "Relax. I won't hurt you." Springtrap said. His eyes and mouth were shining. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm just a solitary kind of rabbit. I used to be an owner of this restaurant, until one day, I've accidentally killed someone. I didn't mean to do it. But the staff placed me in here. Everyone has forgotten about me." Springtrap said. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you alright?" She asked. "I am, now. Now that your here. I haven't had anyone to talk to in years." Springtrap said. "Well, good to hear. What's your name?" She asked. "They call me Springtrap." Springtrap said. "Springtrap? It doesn't sound that threatening." She said. "No one has ever said that to me. Who are you, my dear?" Springtrap asked. "I'm (Name)." She said. "(Name)? I love that name. It's cute. Like you." Springtrap said. She blushed and looked away. "Thanks." She said. Springtrap smiled. "You know, your really kind." Springtrap said. "Thanks. That's how I am." She said. Springtrap chuckled.