Having A Little Fun (Lemon)

When Springtrap and (Name) got everything wrapped up, they both went in the bedroom and lied down. "You alright, honey?" She asked. "I don't know. All my life, I've been wondering why I've always had these human emotions. I wish I can figure out why." Springtrap said. "I think I can help out with that." She said. (Name) then rolled onto Springtrap and he got nervous. "Uh, (Name)? What are you doing?" Springtrap asked. "Nothing really. I'm just trying to show you what humans do when they are in too deep in a relationship." She said. "What?" Springtrap asked. (Name) lowered down to his waist and started playing with him. "Hey, watch it! I'm very sensitive down there." Springtrap said. "I know. This is something I've wanted to do with you for a while." She said. She started tickling his waist and his friend came out surprising her. "Wow. You look so good." She said. "(Name), please stop. I don't like it when people touch me down there." Springtrap said. "Really? Cause I think your friend begs to differ." She said. She continued to play with his friend and Springtrap tried to hold in his moans. "Looks like your enjoying this, honey." She said. (Name) then took his friend in her mouth and he gasped at her wetness. "I know your loving this." She said. She then started sucking him and he failed to hold in his moans. She took her mouth off and got on top of him. "What are you doing?" Springtrap asked. "Getting comfortable." She said. She then lowered down on his friend and he was in her flower. Springtrap gritted his teeth and stiffened up. (Name) slowly started going up and down and started to moan. When she stopped, Springtrap caught her off-guard and he was now on top of her. "Looks like your enjoying this." She said. "I am, now." Springtrap said. He slowly started going in and out on (Name)'s flower and she started to moan. He slowly got a little faster and (Name) was grabbing the blanket really hard. Then, they came to a stop and panted so hard. "That was good, right?" She asked. "Yeah." Springtrap said. He slowly exited her flower and lied down in bed. (Name) followed and wrapped her arm around him and he held her hand and drifted off to sleep.