2.2

seokjin stood at the door of yoongi's house. it wasn't a big house, it was rather small. he did live alone, though, so it was understandable.

namjoon had forced the older to go check up on said boy since everyone else was busy that day. he was hesitant at first but decided to just get it over with.

"yoongi?"

the older called out loudly enough for some nearby birds to fly off. the brunet waited a few seconds for an answer. no short boy came to answer the door.

seokjin started knocking, and that's when he finally heard the shuffling of feet. the door opened to reveal a messy black haired boy.

yoongi stood there, but he looked paler than usual. he had dark eye bags, looking as if he hadn't slept in days, and he looked so much skinnier. his thighs were unbelievably small, and if seokjin had compared his arm to the boy's thighs, he would have sworn they would have been smaller. the younger didn't have his chubby cheeks anymore, they were completely gone.

"oh my god, yoongi, are you okay?"

"w - what do you mean, hyung?" his voice was raspy and quiet.

"i mean you've gotten so skinny, and you look so pale and tired."

"sorry, i haven't eaten anything since yesterday. all i had was an apple yesterday. the day before that, i didn't eat either, well," the smaller stopped to think for a moment, "i don't know. i haven't eaten in a while. i forgot when i had my last proper meal."

the taller's eyes widened.

"what?! let me in, i'll need to cook you something! you can't go without eating anything properly for so long yoongi! you have to take care of yourself!"

"no. i won't let you in, hyung."

stern small brown eyes stared back in seokjin's caramel ones.

he looked down in confusion at the younger.

"what? why not?"

"why do you care all of a sudden? you've always been treating me like trash, you can't just come here and act like you care out of the blue! do you know how much shit you've put me through?"

"w - what-"

"no, shut it! i don't want you talking! leave me alone! i don't need your bullshit anymore, seokjin!" yoongi cried, "i'm done. just done. i can't do this anymore."

the door slammed shut.

[ooooo, yoongi snapped. :)]