Ch 0.1

K to not confuse you with the story I decided that Sakamoto will have a first name or is it a last name? oh nevermind that. And so his fullname will be "Momoshiro Sakamoto" I know the name is pretty lame.
***********************************

"Ne! Momo! Lets play" said the girl

(A: Im gonna call her yuki for short)

The little girl said to the boy who was spacing out in the backyard.

"Hmm What should we play then Hime?" the boy ask the little girl.

The little girl the boy had ask had white silky long hair with her eye's being in an oceanic blue color.

"Hmmmmmmmm....Oh! I know! Momo we can play /who's the smartest/ !" Yuki said with excitement in her voice.

The boy the girl called 'Momo' is Momoshiro Sakamoto or Sakamoto Momoshiro he has black silky hair which is in a mess by the way and a pair of glasses covering his silverenian-black eyes.

"You know that you will always win yuki *sigh*" Sakamoto said with a sigh while watching yuki with a deadpan expression.

"Oh right I forgot about that hehehe *sweatdropped*" Yuki said with a sheepish smile on her cute little face

Sakamoto just stare at her and laugh while yuki just shout at him to stop laughing. Honestly the two where inseperatable since they had been able to walk and talk , their parents and the other people had just given up to separate the two honestly if you separate the two of them they would cry or sulk or even act weird!

Like last time they separate them sakamoto had been acting weird like running all around the house while counting! or go to the zoo by himself and petting the lion!. And as for our little yuki her family was scared of her cause when they tried to get near her she throw a katana at them and she even said "dont you dare come near me you peasants" and thats how everyone had given up to separate them or else they would be dead right now.

~TimeSkip~ (At night)

"Yuki lets sleep💤 Im tired..." Sakamoto said while climbing to THIER bed , Yes they share the same bed and they even bath together!.

"Un momo lets sleep now" yuki said while having a very deep expression

Sakamoto notice that his bestfriend was deep in thought and ask.

"Yuki what are you thinking?"

"Huh? Oh I was just thinking what if they will separate us from eachother? what will happen then?..." Yuki said with a sad face while facing sakamoto with tears slowly falling from her eyes.

Sakamoto was shock on what yuki had said and the fact that she's crying "Dont worry if ever we were separated ...our chain would always find a way to connect eachother...*smile*" Sakamoto said with a soft smile adorning his face.Yuki was looking at him and said:

" *smile* of course we will reunite again cause...we cant live without the other...As we are two side on the coin one cannot separate us.."

"No one can separate us forever yuki Remember that"

"And no one can understand us but ourselves only a chain had been created since we were born a chain that connect the two of us.."

"We only need eachother-"

"And no one else *smile* "

Yuki just smiled and snuggled at sakamoto until she fall asleep.

~Time skip 3months~

"Sayounara Momoshiro *sob*" Yuki said while crying

"Un *sob* Until we meet again Yukihime *sob*" Sakamoto said while also crying for his bestfriend

Yuki waved goodbye at sakamoto and then she departed to America were she would be moving in.

Sakamoto just watch and cry while the two think simultaneously

'We will meet again my beloved may our chains connect once again'

%%%%%%%&%%&&&&&&&%%%%

A: So how was it?