I will survive

Author's note- so this is one of the last chapters of this fic! (Awwwwwwww) while I am quite sad to be ending this fic, I'm so excited for the many others I have planned out, especially since the next fic is a multifanfom!! This is probably the second or third to last chapter, though I might add a couple of extras in or a question chapter if you guys like!
Also, if you guys want the chance to be in any of my next fics or even the end of this fic, comment here and I might add you in because I love it when you guys are happy 💖
I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Dallon's p.o.v.

Isn't it funny how my life has gone a full cyclic loop? We're back where we started, after all this time, this useless progress, the painful process, I'm back where we started.

The mental hospital.

Of course, on the contrary, so much has changed. I've lost my eyesight, and I have some more friends now. Patrick, Tyler, Bre-

No.

My Mum unfortunately had to give me a rather hurriedly farewell, as she had no choice but to leave on another business trip. Belfast, I believe. (Because that's my country's capital city!!!)

"This is not goodbye, Dallon," she had whispered in my ear. "This is...see you later. You'll get out of here, Dallon, and I'll be waiting on you."

I'd seen her tears run brokenly down her face, as she tried to hold herself together desperately, but to no avail.

"I love you, Mum," I whispered as she wiped her tears and ran back to her car to speed off to the airport.

I am told I'm in the same room as last time, but I don't know if that's really true or not.

I don't know who to believe anymore, can you blame me?

Dr Harris seemed pretty sad to see me again. Even if I can't see him, I can hear everything, more than you can.

Hayley just wrapped her arms around me, and I know Breezy would be happy to see me, no matter what the case.

As for Dan, Phil and Melanie....

I heard Dan and Phil's demonic screams in excitement (I hope) as I was led to the canteen. They certainly hadn't changed. They screamed a lot.

Melanie just rambled on about a crybaby like she always has, and apparently her hair is now pink and black, to reflect her two different personalities- her good one, and her crazy psychotic one.

As for Josh and Tyler, I hear they're pretty good. Josh tells me Tyler tops, which isn't a surprise to me at all. (Don't even argue in the comments you can have your own opinion but don't be rude about it 💕)

Josh even comes to visit me twice in the week, and sometimes Tyler even comes too. He seems like a good boyfriend to Josh, but if he ever hurts him, I will find a way to kick his butt, even if I am blind.

And even Patrick visits me! I was so happy when he came one day, Donnie leading him, and Pete- sorry, Mr Wentz, joining us too.

I was happy to find out his relationship is going well and hopefully won't end like mine.

I'd quickly discovered I had fitted in so easily it was like I never left.

It is nice being with your own kind, like I said before.

I never have to think about Brendon, with people constantly talking to me about other things, more important things.

Everything actually could be okay.

I could move on.

I will move on.

I am not gonna lie down and die!

No, not I.

I will survive...

I will survive!