C h a p t e r f i f t e e n

Saige Turner's pov

Jaeden sat next to me during lunch and I couldn't help but feel safe with him.
Finn again tried to avoid me. It's like an on and off thing. Where he want to know what is happening between us and then totally forgetting I even exist.

If he doesn't want to hang out with me, why can't he say it than not saying or doing anything. It's like he is trying to waste my life even though I don't have one.

Time passed

My parents went for another party. I waited for Finn but he was late and I started to think he was going to stand me up like the other night.
I decided to get into my sweatshirt and my baggy pants because it was very cold.

I was studying and then there was a huge thud and I got up as fast as I could.
Finn was on the floor and he started laughing non-stop. I helped him up.

"Sorry I was late I had to get pie for us" He said. I laughed at what he said. "Oh, your not kidding" I said.

"Well, I saw your family leave g so I'm guessing you had no dinner and I was right" Said Finn. I rolled my eyes at him and sat in the floor with him.
"So, tell me what up with you " He said.

"Yesterday my sister caught me with Jaeden and you know what happened afterwards. I can't go anywhere now, afterschool" I said.

"There's more to it than that Saige" He said. He waited for me to say more but I didn't because I didn't know what to say. "Finn... That's it, nothing interesting in my life" I said.

"Fine...... you have feelings for Jaeden?" Finn asked. I looked up at him immediately. "I dunno, you asked me this before" I said. And Finn nodded and replied "Yeah, because you won't tell me the truth that you like him"

I didn't say anything for a little while because for some reason I felt guilty. Finn sighed "if you need any help, you know I'm here"

I looked at the side of me contemplating what was happening.
"Finn maybe I do need help......" my voice faltered.
Finn's eyes widened and paid his attention to me. "What is it?" He asked.

"I like Jaeden your right but I don't know anything at all. I need help and asking you would be fine right?" I admitted.
"O-of course Saige. You actually like Jaeden. Does he make you happy?" He asked.
I shrugged at him. With all honesty I don't know how that feels. Happiness?

"He makes me smile" I said. Finn looked a bit hurt which worried me. "What's wrong? If you don't want me to like Jaeden, that's totally fi-" Finn interrupted me.
"I'm more than fine with it Saige"

"I'll go get water for you." I said leaving him in my room.
I came back with a glass of water. "So... do you want me to help you be with him?" Asked Finn.

I thought about it for a few seconds. "I might need tips since I don't know shit about relationships and plus your friends with him."I said.

"I'll definitely help you if he makes you happy Saige, starting tomorrow. Well get together and I'll show you. You come to my house, same timing" He said.

"Maybe but Finn I have a question for you. Why do you avoid me?" I asked.
"I don't want to avoid you. I'm just like that" He said.
I gave him my 'Don't bullshit with me face' " Don't lie to me Wolfhard" I said.

"Fine, maybe I have a problem in schoolwork" He said. I knew it was a lie but I gave up knowing he wouldn't tell me 'why?'

"Get ready tomorrow. Your gonna need to get out of your comfort zone" He said.
I was alarmed at what he said but before I could ask him what he meant by that but he left soon.

Kk what do you think is past the comfort zone?
Trying to teach her to be a person in a relationship.😌