❝ i a-am a p-peanut? ❞

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜

⋆ dae akeno *last-first*

17

male

homoflexible

human

has tourette's   ⋆

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜

❝ f-f-that isn't even r-relevant ❞

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜

⋆ naive. perhaps one of the worst character traits akeno posesses is indeed his naiveness. he is quick to open up to people, even quicker to break down the small walls he's built around himself. he will often believe lies, simply because he can barely tell a lying person apart from a truthful being, unless of course it's extremely obvious.

self-conscious. surprisingly, this isn't his tourette's syndrome's fault. even though of course ake gets extremely embarrassed when he randomly blurts out curses, the one thing he wishes to get rid of is his thighs and hips. they're curvy and thick, at least more than other boys'. his father especially always scolded him whenever he would do anything feminine, also tell him to eat less sweets so his thighs would slim down. this behavior has caused him to quite despise his lower half. he doesn't like his smile that much, either, quick to cover it up with sweater paws.

protective. he has been victim of bullying and harassment more than a few times before. therefore, he's caring and quick to protect other people who may face similar issues. he does not tolerate bullying in the slightest, and can now land a good punch in the harasser's gut or even groin. when in wolf form, perhaps castrate the fellow.

loyal. if you want somebody to keep a secret, akeno is your guy. he is a trustworthy and loyal friend, kind and helpful towards his allies. he is not one to ever betray unless it's critical circumstances, which it's close to never. ⋆

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜

❝ a-another k-kiss, please! ❞

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜

⋆ akeno's figure is petite. his waist is small and hands are clean and elegant. his skin is a milky white, though decorated with the occasional beauty mark or two. his outfits consist of soft colors, never one to wear neon, extravagant clothing. 

he bears wonderful amber eyes, dotted with dark brown. they nearly dissapear whenever he adorns a wide smile, closing into little crescents. often, they're lined with round eyeliner that is used only to compliment his eye shape.

his hair is fluffy and soft, he does not like to dye it and probably never will. his rosey cheekbones are high and sharp, whereas his lips are shiny and plump, often quivering as he tries to hold back upcoming tics. he is extremely short, reaching only 5'1.he fits into the healthy spectrum of the weight chart. ⋆

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜

❝ n-nevermind ❞