The Final Game

I hopped on my good leg into the next room. The next note was on the floor Before I read the note, I used the paper bags to stop the bleeding. After a few minutes it had almost stopped, it was only bleeding a little now so I dropped the bags and read the note. It said - 'This is the final challenge. Here's what you have to do: Run to the exit door. It's pretty simple. Good luck!' I looked at the room properly now. It was a long, narrow corridor and it was pitch black. The wallpaper was white and new and the carpet was red and black. I decided just to run forward. "It can't be this easy can it?" I said. I kept on running and running until I heard something. It sounded like heavy footsteps behind me. I shot a look backwards and it was the clown! He was holding a baseball bat over his head and he was going to get me! I sprinted the rest of the way and heard the footsteps grow nearer. I reached the exit door and it was locked! I felt my heart drop as I realised the clown was right behind me... Whack! I blacked out!
*
I woke up in my house on the kitchen floor. I thought it was all a dream, but my head was hurting and so was my foot so I knew it was all real. I ran up to the phone and dialled 999. Someone picked up. "Hello?" I said. Silence... "Hello?" I said again. Then someone answered "I thought you would ring the police" a strange voice said. For some reason I recognised the tone. Then I remembered whose voice it was. It was the clowns! I dropped the phone and ran to the front door. I picked up the key on the table and crammed the key into the lock. I opened the door and came face to face with the clown! "Hello again" he said, holding the same baseball bat above his head...